Nature grew this in my dads back yard!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SidelineHero, Sep 29, 2012.

1. I brought some bag seed sprouts to my dads to grow. I'm in college and live in an apartment, so I can't really grow myself. Had 8 under some tube lights, eventually got transplanted to outside. 3 died in transplant. And 4 were males males! They rained pollen all over the 1 and only female. Toilet the males out. At that point I thought the plant was done for so I forgot about it.

Then I get this pic from my dad in Minnesota!

2. ForumRunner_20120928_173724.png

I'm just excited that the girl is still alive!

3. Looks like you will have buds and maybe or maybe not seeded bud either way though it gets you high haha.

4. A gift from the Bud gods

5. Sweet, you may have a spider mite issue, hard to tell but the dots on the leaves looks the same as mine did...

6. Ah man that would suck. How come the buds aren't consumable once spider mites arrive?

7. We all smoked a few spider mites!!! Try some spray then harvest and smoke it.

Try to get us some better pics though.

8. I've pulled webs, caterpillar carcasses and turds, and more than one browned out botrytis spot from a bud, SMOKED IT AND LIVED THROUGH IT BABAY!! I've became a picky puss I guess nowadays, probably because I developed a bit of asthma and now I'm like a cannabis mold bloodhound. F%$k the fancy equipment, if you want your bud tested for the least bit of mold, just send me a gram, a postcard, and an refill for my inhaler.JK!!

9. Haha. Good! Ill try to get more pics too.

10. Also it looks overwatered with the claw looking leafs.

11. Honestly I talked on the phone with him.and he did seem a little anxious with giving her water.

12. Well I finally harvested her today. Pretty pre mature but it is going to be like 25 degrees out, so I decided to harvest. She is pretty seedy.

Well this is my first plant ever so I don't really know what is going on.. ha. But I just gave her a rough trim for now and she is hanging in the garage now drying. And here are some random pics.

ForumRunner_20121012_005429.png

ForumRunner_20121012_005439.png

ForumRunner_20121012_005456.png

ForumRunner_20121012_005527.png

ForumRunner_20121012_005537.png

ForumRunner_20121012_005551.png

ForumRunner_20121012_005612.png

Nothing too special. But it sure is nice and free. :)