nature at its best

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuperSilverHaze, Jun 27, 2009.

1. my one friends house is on the outskirts of our town and me and some buddys always go up to his house to smoke, and there are alot of big rocks around his house and he has one right on the side of the woods, so we all post up there. after about a couple bowls i space out and just look around, i was just enjoying the view of the woods and the birds. ( i was really high) then i hear a crack of a stick. i look off the the left and about 20 feet away there was a baby fawn, and then 2 more. they stood there and just looked at us, realized were were not a threat and just began to eat in front of us. i was so shocked that i had a heard of deer 20 feet away from me while i was smoking. we all stayed quiet and continued to smoke. it was really kool, just thought ill share:smoke:

2. there are too many deer in my town. they dont even move for cars sometimes.

anyways i am surprised that the fawns didnt run away, consider yourself lucky.

3. My stoned ass loves wiki...

For most deer the male is called a buck and the female is a doe,according to the size of the species. For many medium-sized deer the male is a stag and the female a hind, while for many larger deer the same words are used as for cattle: bull and cow. Terms for young deer vary similarly, with that of most being called a fawn and that of the larger species calf; young of the smallest kinds may be a kid. A group of deer of any kind is a herd. Usage of all these terms may also vary according to dialect. The adjective of relation pertaining to deer is cervine; like the family name "Cervidae" this is from Latin cervus, "deer".