Natural Way to Flavor Weed

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Space_Ghost, Aug 29, 2013.

1. I was reading on some other site I found on a google search but was wondering all the different natural ways to flavor your buds before harvest?  :confused: 

This method I found starves a plant of water for 2-3 days, then to the water youre going to give your plant, you add a few tablespoons of flavor extracts, mix & pour. 
    The flavored water gets into all the branches and absorbed quick because it is thirsty, then you cut your branches the water has soaked in to lock the flavored water into the branches and buds. Dry & cure any method. the flavored water will evaporate essentially leaving the extract flavors lingering in the buds.

Has anyone tried this method???  
    Or any other ways to flavor your buds naturally pre/post harvest.

All credit goes to a site I read this on btw. Not my own method but I plan on trying this upcoming harvest and letting you all know how it works.

2. Cannabis itself has the greatest smell and taste ;)

3. Why would you want to flavor weed?  It has the most amazing range of tastes and smells already, all this will do is make for a harsh, un-natural smoke.   The way to choose your flavor of choice is to select a strain that has the taste you are looking for.....I grow primarily for taste and have a stable of strains with all kinds of tastes:   Pineapple (c99), cheesy berries (Blue Cheese), Caramel (Black Russian), Grapefruit (Grapefruit), Choco-melon (chocolope).    The taste of any strain bred for flavor is going to be FAR superior than any additive-caused flavor agents, that in most cases will lower the quality of the final product.