Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Natural Tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Krait1, Mar 16, 2010.

1. The other night I smoke a large amount with with my buddies, and I hadn't smoked in like 6 months. I felt a little bit happy, and would laugh alot, but nothing like my friends were. I don't know if I was smoking poo poo weed or what. Is it possible to have a natural tolerance? Like just be born with a tolerance to it?

2. When you say "like" 6 months, is it six months starting from September or six months starting from last February? If you smoked like a mo-fo before the six month break, it could be that your body is much to accustomed to pot, on the other hand, it might have been shitty weed, it happens. Also, when was the last time your friends smoked? You might wanna gauge yourself by their habits, just for comparison's sake.

3. Agree with the person above. Also in my humble opinion it IS possible to have a natural tolerance. Yo usee this in all people, weed effect us all different. That alone means we have different tolerances. Plus alot of things effect it, ie were you well rested? Just ate a large meal? etc

4. No I haven't smoked since september, and I wasn't smoking alot either. My friend that was obviously affected smokes almost daily, so it seems weird to me.

5. #5 TheReckoningDay, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
    What kind of weed were u smokin? How much? How were u smoking it? Was it dirty? What was ur mood before the sesh? Did u forget how to inhale? Did u inhale long enough? What were some of your highs in the past like? How many ppl total in the sesh? and this list of questions goes on and on til u figure out why this happened to u. Lol

6. You didn't inhale correctly, or you didn't take big enough hits or something. Either that, or it was some fake/schwag weed and your friends were just "acting stoned." 6 months of being sober would pretty much completely clean you of any thc still in your system. So that first toke after such a long break should have got you HIGHHHHHHHH. Even after a week or 2 of not smoking, i will be stoned off my ass with just a few hits.

7. I dont know if this helps you, but i know for a fact that some people have naturally a higher tolerence. In my group of friends most of them smoke more than me but i have a way higher tolerence.

8. Seeing as your body naturally produces cannabanoids, I would have to say yes. (Check out the endocannabanoid system if you don't believe me)

9. #9 Kdro, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
    it jus seems that u suck at smokin weed :smoke:

haha jk i know for a fact it was prolly because u dont know how to inhale the real way...
    just pulling it into your mouth isnt gonna do shit, except piss everyone else off in the circle,
    so once you get it in your mouth, just take a quick breath of air and BAM,
    youll be sittin on that cruising altitude for a minute! haha
    did u ever used to get high before that 6 months u quit?

10. Yeah, sounds like you either forgot how to smoke, or never have. XD

11. haha:hello:

12. I guess it was just shitty weed, cause I smoked a little bit of some other stuff and :smoking: