Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Natural Medicine

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Drewski420, Sep 23, 2012.

1. I've been sick for the past few days with a sinus infection, ear infection, and bronchitis (all due to allergies). The Doctor prescribed me antibiotics, inhaler, and nasal spray. I also have been taking common OTC's (tylenol, nyquil, etc.).
    None of these medications have really relieved my pain or anything. I was afraid to smoke while this ill but I decided to do so. Cannabis has relived pain, helped me breathe better, and just made me not really care that I'm sick. Marijuana really does have medicinal purposes.

Just thought I'd share. LEGALIZE ITTTT

2. Sorry but its an incredibly bad idea to smoke anything with bronchitis and a sinus infection, you could end up causing serious and permanent damage to your lungs.

3. eating/drinking it would be the best