Natural Light Vs 40W And 25W Bulbs

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokinhighgrade, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Hey guys

Here's my question I have 3 baby plants the tallest is a little under 10cm and the others are very small and so far during the day I have kept them by the window so they can get natural sun light but today has been raining and not very sunny so I'm thinking about putting them under 2 regular light bulbs from lamps I had on my desk one bulb is 250v 40w and the other is 230v 25w would theses bulbs be better for growing my plants than putting them by the window especially on a rainy day like today ?
    All help is appreciated and thanks in advance

2. What kind of bulb?? Cfl?? If its a cfl bulb like the twisted looking ones. Then it should say on the bulb what kelvin it is .. Example 6500k 2700k 6400k .. You want one that says 6500k for vegging and 2700k for flowering !! .. To answer your question yes light bulbs are better than a stormy window.. But it depends on the spectrum of light that the bulb is.. Just remember 6500k for veg 2700k for flowering

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app