Natural law

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by bizzletwister10, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Why can ants and bees live in a better functioning society than us?

By observing nature, we see that it's harmony is simple; yet humanity can't seem to grasp it.

We are looking past our natural law. Some of us are just now seeing what is right below our noses. I have had a series of strange events occurring for monthes now. S&P provided me a place to log many of these events, butthey have became to deep. I feel the need to keep many of my thoughts to myself for now. They are too personalized to my feelings and contain a rarity that many people would find hard to accept even if the one they loved most was telling them. I have discovered my divine path, and I think some of you blades may soon find yours as well. If anyone has any strong spiritual experiences that they feel sure of, or anything else, feel free to PM me. It is nice to have someone to talk to with similar experiences. The best advice I can give to anyone is to smile, wave, be happy, and have open eyes.

...And smoke kush

2. I don't get the point of the big paragraph.

3. I see what you mean. It's like we could achieve a harmonic society if people weren't just sleepwalking or deluded into thinking it's something that's extremely difficult (or impossible) to find. It's simpler than most think. People think they're getting ahead, when they're really brushing past the simple truth.

Sounds like you've had some interesting experiences. It's good to find assurance.

4. Because ants and bees are evolved to be hive creatures.

Don't think of ants as single organisms. An ant doesn't make any sense outside the context of its hive, any more than a liver cell or a kidney cell or a sperm cell makes any sense outside the context of the human body, and for much the same reason.

5. Thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

6. explain to me your experiences....