Natural Herbs for Depression

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Martyr187, Dec 1, 2009.

1. What are some good natural herbs for depression, i was looking at skullcap, kava kava, and blue lotus, if anyone has any info or suggestions on how to naturally help curb depression it would be appreicated, as i hate being on antidepressants.

2. have you tried marijuana? :confused:

3. Best natural herb in my honest opinion

4. +1 vote for the ganja

5. kava kava and blue lotus have nice effects ive heard. marijuana, but only in some cases.

6. weed or 5htp

7. alcohol works ahaha

8. anything but weed, normally id love to smoke infact its killing me to not be able to atm, im trying to get a job to help with college soon, so i cant do any illegal substanceas. Any legal herbs or w/e that will let me have fun =D is cool. I havent smoked but once in 7 weeks it was a bowl of nug lace with X so it was a good last bowl. Ive found alot of nice stuff on bouncingbearbotanicals.com, aminita muscara, or w/e wormwood, skullcap, kratom, but i do need stuff for depression besides the usuall lets get messed up, because 4/12 months of the year or so i have Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD) so im all depressed and shit cuzz of the lack of sunlight, but any legal herbs you can recommend, seeds that will be fun is all appreciated, im looking to buy morning glory seeds, and Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds.

9. LOL not 21 yet 19 in 15 days, but id like stuff to be as natural as possible, i dont mind popping pills every now and then, but not abusing them, a good bottle of alchyhal would be nice to justy sit back and drink though havent got drunk in a long time.

10. 5HTP is a good way to give you the push you need to get out of the cycle of depression (if that's the way you feel your depression works).

5HTP will not cure your depression. Temporarily, it will make you happier, and hopefully show you how it feels to be happy. This can then send your body into a sort of emotional memory (similar to muscle memory) for happiness instead of sadness. It can change your "default" emotion to happy if you're lucky!

11. nah dude just try to find a nice sativa bud cuz pills are that artificial way of feeling good haha

12. It's not a herb, but it's an amino acid that you can buy from places like GNC. It's called 5-htp, it turns food into serotonin.

13. Marijuana*

14. stop your making me QQ QQ lol i cant smoke bud atm, im trying to get a job to help pay for college, and i dont wanna take prozac or any antidepressant anymore, but i want something natural for it, because being depressed 24/7-365 sucks ass. Lol im also looking for legal highs etc etc morning glory seeds, hawaiian baby woodrose seedsm skullcap, kratom, salvia etc etc.

15. Once again, check out 5-htp.

16. ummm if your job isnt in a while like use those GNC Shakes that flush your system idk if anyone else has mentioned those but they get the job done, you will just be in the bathroom for a little haha. if you choose to do so, make sure to drink some water

17. Depression can also be a symptom of another condition, such as hypothyroidism or anemia. If you are currently taking medication or undergoing other treatment for depression, do not stop without consulting your doctor.Herbal remedy for depression containing a collection of medicinal herbs know to maintain emotional health, balanced mood and systemic harmony in the brain and nervous system, without harmful side effects.