Natural Drugs More Chaotic?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Meursault, Mar 14, 2009.

1. I'm a pretty avid psychonaut and I've tripped over so many balls that my shoes are scuffed but I still have yet to find a natural drug that brings true clarity, like a lot of research chemicals and other man-made drugs can.

Thinking of all my experience with shrooms, salvia, DMT and even weed to an extent makes me realize that I never really understand exactly what naturally occuring drugs are doing to me. On the contrary, all my experiences with LSD, 4-HO-DiPT, DOC etc. etc. etc. have been really eye-opening and I've been able to figure out more or less exactly how the drug changes my consciousness.

Does anyone else feel the same way? And if so, why do you think it is?

2. I defineteley feel this way. Salivia is wayy to fucked up and gives me a painful dysphoria. Shrooms are chaotic intense, and out of this world. DMT is also insane and surpasses any visuals Ive ever gotten. But acid is perfect imo. Everytime I dose lucy the trip is either picture percect or reas close. I love my Lucy and she loves me back.

3. well in terms of acid compared to shrooms your totally right

shrooms mentally is so fucking confusing, its like skating on thin ice

acid is more mentally clear and easier to think on

salvia, well is just like dying for 5 minutes lol, complete OBE, literally impossible to think lol

weed is just right tho :D

4. well if this thought makes any sense, maybe the natural drugs being more chaotic and controlling means something? maybe we arnt in as much control as we thought, thus these natural drugs are showing natures true power and hold over us

5. because nature isnt that simple

6. Yeah I was definitely thinking that last night while smoking DMT.

But then I was also thinking that no one really needs to make drugs like natural drugs because obviously natural drugs already exist. Instead we make the drugs that give us the types of experiences that we actually want.

I realized after I made the thread that most people here have probably only tried LSD in terms of man-made psychedelics, but research chemicals are just like LSD v2.0 (3.0 and 4.0 even, for some of them.) They're way more powerful but also way better at what they do and way clearer than acid.

Perhaps mankind went and created drugs to bring clarity simply as a result of the fact that natural drugs are too chaotic.

I don't know, it's crazy to think about.

7. Man I wish I could get all these crazy chemicals some people here find easily.

Best thing here is shrooms. acid is rare

All that 2ci or DMT stuff is unheard of