NATO admits they killed civilians and tried to lie about it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dickie4:20, Apr 22, 2010.

1. that smoke it up is such a high killing little bitch.

i hope he gets hit by a bus full of people trying to enjoy themselves.

some people are worthless, and better off just killing themselves:rolleyes:

2. "NATO said it fired on the car because it kept accelerating toward the military convoy despite attempts to flag the vehicle down by flashing lights and firing warning shots. The victims were unarmed and no weapons were found in the car."

This does not necessarily mean it is NATO forces endangering them..

3. This is the kinda shit that makes me certain I'd be a freedom fighter/terrorist (whatever the label is at the time) if I lived in Afghanistan.

4. I guarantee there media spins the story just as much if not more than our own media!

it's terrorist vs terrorist, warring in the name of their religion/country since 2001.

5. Who hasn't lied about killing people?

6. Shit happens... All apart of war man.

7. Would you say the same thing about 9/11 ?

Shit happens.. All apart of war man...

8. Why would they cover this up? Does anyone regret these innocent deaths? Those poor terrified soldiers. The poor civilians. Everything is so rightly fucked I can't handle it any more.

9. I understand the public outcry for justice, but you people are very naive if you think this doesn't happen on, at the very least, a monthly basis.

We've already killed more civilians in the Middle East than people who died on 9/11.

By that logic, they have the right to invade us now, right? :rolleyes:

10. #30 ng_hammy, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    Depending on who you believe the numbers are anywhere between 100,000 and about 900,000. Compare that to the 3000 victims of 9/11 and by the "it's a god-damn war" logic they have the right to bomb the shit out of us. So who're the terrorists now?

"Soldiers emptyin' their clips at little kids and their moms
    Are just like a desperate motherfucker strapped to a bomb"
    - Immortal Technique

11. i would.

12. Who say it doesnt? That makes it ok?

I think we are all quite aware this happens all the time, i was just highlighting one particular situation.