Native American Question

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by JethroToke, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Do you think apple autocorrect capitalizes Mohawk out of respect for the Native American population? I mean it doesn't even capitalize apple which is their NAME. Something is going on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. So exactly what do you think is "Going on"? Do you feel that the Mohawk people don't deserve respect that apple does?

• Like Like x 1
  3. You just figured it out! I dont wanna say to much but it involves a secret society. Stay clean brotha

• Like Like x 2
  4. I definitely feel like the Mohawk people deserve so much more respect than apple. Apple, the rich bastards, they are always autocorrecting and predicting what the THINK I am going to say. You don't know me!! Back off and quit trying to control me!! You are ruining my life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I think it does it because its a proper noun and you are supposed to capitalize those.

6. Yeah as opposed to a mohawk, the hairstyle, which isn't formal English as far as I know. Like right now, auto correct on my browser is telling me to capitalize mohawk, when it doesn't need to be for the context I'm using it in.

Basically, don't rely on dumb computer algorithms to tell you how to write properly XD

7. I hate when phones auto-capitalize Internet in the middle of a damn sentence.

8. You've said to much... Orbital bombardment incoming :metal:

9. What do you think will happen to the guy that posted Apple hate using his iPhone?

10. Should be able to add it and if not get Android....