Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

national guard

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jefeDEjefes420, Feb 13, 2012.

1. My friend is a mmj patient and wants to join the guard. He is obviously going to quit so he doesn't pop a test. I told him they would b able to see that he was a card holder, he says no way cause he only has a recommendation not a card. Who is right?

2. They have the FBI do a complete background check. They will find out

3. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']They have the FBI do a complete background check. They will find out[/quote]

Thank u but he doesn't buy it, anyone know more about this

4. They wont be able to find out, its protected by the HIPAA. Doctor patient confidentially. My understanding is, unless he was arrested for possesion and had to show his card in court or something then they wont find out. Just dont tell them.

5. [quote name='"Something New"']They wont be able to find out, its protected by the HIPAA. Doctor patient confidentially. My understanding is, unless he was arrested for possesion and had to show his card in court or something then they wont find out. Just dont tell them.[/quote]

This may be true. But, you have to inform your recruiter of all medical information. If you get in and they find something out, you have the chance of going to jail up to 5 years

6. They will see. Tell him to be up front. They are going to ask him why, if he has a legit reason than they will slide him through. If not.. REQUEST DENIED.