Natalie Portman got slammed

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Jesus christ, I have no idea what the big deal is. She OBVIOUSLY had a dancing double who was listed in the CREDITS was she not?

Natalie Portman never pretended to do all that dancing herself, and anyone who knows a thing about ballet knows it's not possible. As a matter of fact, when she was on Dave Letterman she mentioned having a double.

Her double is just butthurt she didn't get a shout out at the Oscars.

2. Natalie Portman can do no wrong.

3. Natalie Portman deserved it, she deserved it from prior years as well. That's all the Academy Awards is. They are constantly giving awards to people for fucking them out of last years awards.

And btw if you are reading this Natalie, dump that french douche bag and let me take you to pleasuretown.

4. She's just way too hot. I'd go gay for her. In a second.

5. that's true, johnny depp gets fucked over every year!

6. mila kunis>natalie portman

7. No way

8. Mila Kunis is hot but she comes off as a bitch. Me no likey.

Oh, and I fell in love with Natalie Portman after the release of Star Wars Episode 1. :D

9. idk if yalll nigggas knew but i could give a fuck about natalie portman or what that dumbass dance double did.

im just pointing on the fucking hilarious article title.

10. Whoever said the deal about her being butthurt is definitely on the right track. She's listed in the credits for being the double. It should be enough for her to be able to be on screen and work with so many talented people. Begging for fame is pretty much a sure way to never really get what you're looking for.

Also, I love when people get all angry about what/who wins at the Academy Awards. It's not the People's Choice Awards. Even getting nominated is incredible for a career. That will follow you around for a very long time. If you watch a lot of trailers, you see it happen all the time, "Oscar Nominated Actor, John Doe, in Blah Blah Blah." I encourage everyone who hates the Oscars because their favorites don't win to actually learn about film and apply what you've learned when watching/predicting the outcome of the ceremony.

11. Idk if you knew, but I am not a ******.

12. Idk personally Mila Kunis soooooo sexy. dont get me wrong so is natalie but god damn! mila oh so fine. i dunno i think Mila would be pretty chill

13. I agree with you completely, it's not like she was left out of the credits, she WAS in the credits, Natalie Portman DID talk about having a double when asked pre-Oscars. You would have to be STUPID to think that she did all that dancing by herself.

This woman is not an actress, she's a professional dancer. She just wants her moment in the spotlight, not that I blame her, but I really don't see what the huge wrong that was done here was.

14. haha i don't give a fuck about this movie, but damn i love natalie portman

15. That's just plain ignant dogg...

Oh yeah, well I fell in love with her after seeing her in Leon. Well not actually cause she was only 12, but I saw she had future prospect written all over her.

Ok, Mila Kunis is hot, but she's a different kind of hot then Natalie Portman. Mila Kunis you meet at a bar and take her home to fuck her brains out. Natalie Portman is a woman you make babies with.

16. You shouldn't judge it so negatively just because its got ballet in it. The lezzy scene with Mila and Natalie is enough of a reason to see it.

17. oh i wasn't judging it negatively; i just haven't had any interest to see it

but now that you mention that, i might

18. Mila Kunis is nothing comapred to Portman. Natalie is all women. She is a babe. Kunis is ditzy bubblegum hot. I would marry Portman, I would just want to fuck and chuck Kunis.

19. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd take it up the ass from each and every one of you to marry this woman.