nat problem

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StayBoatin., Feb 24, 2007.

1. Yes i searched it and i know you have to use dish detergent, But i want to know if its the dish detergent that you put in the dish washer or the kind you can also use to clean your hands with?:confused:

2. :( dude i also have a pretty nasty nat problem, killing them one by one didnt help just two extra poped up...i need help with this too...

3. I finally conquered my gnat problem. Heres what you do... put a dry top layer on the soil, like some perlite or sand. This will discourage them from laying eggs in the soil. The you let the pots dry out as much as possible without hurting the plants. Then you water the plants with gnatrol (hydro shop) or mosquito dunks (home depot) in the water, they contain a germ called bti which kills gnat larvae. After that the problem should be cleared up.

4. ok bro that sounds a bit to risky, are there any other nnot as crazy methods...lol peace man

5. What was originally said, just put a plate or bowl with a bit of Dawn or whatever in it and they will try to lay eggs, land ect on the water and it will kill them.. Used this method in my old fraternity house lol.. Works great.

6. you also could boil a few cloves of garlic and some soap, and use this as a spray. this kills them quite efficiently, and no nasty chemicals.