Nasty's first outdoor grow journal.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by iRnasty, May 19, 2010.

1. K well this is my first grow journal i started it a little late but i do have weekly pics that i have taken over the past 6 weeks. tomorrow will be week number 7. i did start out with 6 but i gave all but 2 away. i am using miricle grow dont know which exactly but thats it. water and no ferts i am using pesticides though. damn bugs wont go away.

Attached Files:

2. they were 4 days old in the above pic. here is week 1.

Attached Files:

3. k here is week 2 through 6

Attached Files:

4. Welcome to GC my iRnasty, if you need any help you came to the right place! So the pic is week one? How are they looking now!? GL =) :smoke:

5. here are pics i just took 5 mins ago. week 7.

Attached Files:

6. this is my cousins of the same batch. we r coming to the conclusion that it is because he uses ferts and has alot better dirt than me and/or because its a male. it is out of this world big. but anyway these all came from mexican brick weed. so this is just a experiment cause we have better seeds (sour diesal kush) waiting till we know what we r doing. if there is anything you guys suggest to help out please tell me. thanks i will post the true 7 week old pics tomorrow.

Attached Files:

7. #7 iRnasty, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    k this is the official 7 week old pics. first up the smaller of the two.

Attached Files:

8. and here is my baby the bigger one

Attached Files:

9. Nasty, are there drainage holes in those clay pots!? I mean they are bad ass, but without drainage, ALL IS VOID! :eek: Get your drill bit out and put some holes in there dude. Take out those rocks on top and re-pot with some more soil as well (topping off to an inch below the top of the pot). After doing this, water as needed and then I can assure you that two weeks later your plants will rule over your "cuz's" GROW ON!

10. thanks for the info but i want to let them grow by themselves and i dont know what i was thinking when i put the rocks just put them. i might top them but im not sure if i want to just to see what leaving them to grow by themselves may look like.

11. I'm not even sure what you are saying here Nasty. :confused: All I was getting at is that those clay pots NEED drainage holes, and that those rocks AREN'T helping as much as MORE SOIL would. GROW ON dude :rolleyes:

12. i already took the rocks off and the pots had holes already on them. 2 quarter size holes and 2 smaller dime size holes around each so 6 drainage holes. as for topping or cutting them i dont really want to just because i want to see how they would grow by themselves. the smaller i guess i might top,trim, and or prune which ever i need to do. i have no explanation y i put the rocks there but i just did. they are rock free and look pretty good right now. i will take a quick pic real quick.

13. #13 iRnasty, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    here are a couple pics i took right now they look droopy cause the sun went down. since i live in socal right now its about 80 and in the summer it can hit the 100s so should i do anything cause of the heat or let my plants chill in the sun.

Attached Files:

14. this is my smaller one it seems to be healthier than my big one

Attached Files:

15. OH! Got ya now. No, I wasn't telling you to top the plant...I was suggesting that you top off the pot they are in with more SOIL.:D

16. o k i get ya i have put new fresh soil right now so that part is ok.

17. here r a few pics i just took the first one is my big plant that i think is male but i will wait a little bit longer just in case. is it too soon to find out sex? its almost 8 weeks old from seed. maybe preflowers? well its not letting me upload my other ones but my smaller plant looks better than my big one less bushy but a good green color and no signs of sex or preflowers like my big one.

Attached Files:

18. Think that might be a male dude. Fingers crossed on the others!:smoking:

19. my other plant has no sign of sex yet. the one with the balls that i think is male i am confused with. wouldnt it be to early to tell why is my plant showing sex already its not a full 2 months old yet.

20. k well i caved in even though i dont care for these plants i wanted to see what ferts will do to one of them so i got two different ferts for my little plant. i got a 15-20-15 ferts for the vegetative stage and a blooming 10-20-10 for my blooming stage. my question is when should i put the blooming one? when i find out if its a girl maybe or what im not sure. my big plant that i think is male i am still not putting any ferts just my little one. i will also post my 8 week old pics tomorrow when i take them.