Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nastiest thing you have ever ate while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThEHeRbSmOkEr, Jan 29, 2012.

1. #1 ThEHeRbSmOkEr, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
    I went in the kitchen and the lights were out. i had some viana or vienna sausages those little sausages in a can. When i opened the cabinet i grabbed the can and thought it was the sausages. I opened it up and took my spoon and got a big bite. Turns out it wasnt them. It was some friskys cat food. It was the nastiest thing ever. I was wandering if that has ever happened to you.:eek::smoke:

2. That's gross

I tried some tomatoe soup and popcorn once. I though it would add a crunch to it. I was wrong it was nasty

3. Pizza dipped in honey mustard. And by pizza, I don't mean just the crust, I mean the whole thing. It was a lot of honey mustard, too. It's so gross not high, meh.

4. fajita strips from my vomit...

5. Yeah the second nastiest thing was a banana with barbecue sauce all over it

6. Quorn.
    Or however you spell it.
    Basically fake meat

7. Ive made nasty sandwiches which I thought would turn out amazing at the time

8. Do you mean tofu?

9. i was hella stoned so i didnt cook da burger enough haha

10. And explain the sandwich we like to know

11. Plain bread

12. Like in my head i'd say oh fuck I should make a buffalo wing ranch bacon chipotle swiss cheese sandwich and I'll make it and it turns out that its nasty as hell so I had to throw it away

13. Dude that sounds fantastic ranch and wings but you messed up when you added chipotle

14. Lol I laughed. I go into my kitched blazed sometimes and try and come up with these amazing creations of food to eat, and it usually always turns out like shit.

15. Yeah ive learned to not make stuff from scratch when blazed lol

16. Nastiest thing I ever drank was milk.

17. how is milk nasty

18. Soymilk is the shiiiiit

19. fuck soy i like titty milk lol jk

20. I love milk sober but when I'm high it tastes like cologne to me.