Nashville to Denver time lapse video.

Discussion in 'General' started by chiggmista, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I just got back home and before I left I bought a go pro before I hit the road. I put this together with what I had time and battery for. (Usb charger in the car) did it in roughly 19 hours, no sleep. Hope you guys enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzDX1dTdIMc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Like Like x 4
  2. i like the music.  that was enjoyable to watch while i was high.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I thought a time lapse was taking a picture every hour or so, of something like a weed plant growing. You've gotta check those out man its so dope! I bet your happy to be back in the mountains, I know I hate leaving this state.

4. What kind of car is that? I want one.  :)

5. Much appreciated everybody. Ehh a time lapse and can that as well. This is more of a compilation time lapse. And the car is a 2013 hyundai veloster.

6. Great video haha. Glad you had a furry friend to keep you company :)

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Thanks man! He goes every where with me.. Couldn't live without him!

8. Also if you have any suggestions on what angles I should do next time, that would be great!!!

Thanks

9. I enjoyed everything even the music. I did not like the urinal shot though. You should have edited that out.

10. The urinal shot is a little crude. But we are all humans and peeing is a part of life and is also essential to every stop on road trip. Thought it was kind of funny. That will probably be the last time I add something like that in though. Thanks for the feedback!

11. Very cool, I love time lapse vids. Thanks for posting.

P.S.- Downloading Ernest Gonzales' album now!

12. His album is awesome man!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks like alot of fun. I can't wait to get a GoPro and some mounts for my car. I'd like to have some vids of some canyon runs.

14. I got a Go Pro Hero 3 Silver Edition, 32gb micro SD and a suction mount for about $337 from Best Buy. Kinda pricy but is well worth it.

15. That's not too bad considering all the epic stuff you can do with em. When i have the cash it's definitely on my list!

16. Ohh for sure man! I saw an idea on how to make your own timer rotating time lapse rig. Gonna get a space time lapse!