Nascar

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by scout695, Feb 21, 2014.

1. I made this post in the sport section and it got no love...... Bud duels are about to start, who yall got?!?! I got Dale Jr in the 1st race Denny Hamlin in the 2nd

2. #2 fruitality, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    are you talking about gambling?

how would i get my money if i bet with you?

3. DUUUUR, IM WAY MORE POORER AND STUIPIDER THEN YOU!

4. I don't watch it, but I'm not a cock about it, and the cars are fuckin' sick.
    I actually made plans to go to one of the races a couple years ago but didn't end up buying tickets for some reason or another.

5. I highly recommend going to a nascar race regardless if you're a fan or not. 

To all who wanna talk shit about nascar, how come all the other drivers who have won in every other racing series there is completely suck nuts at nascar? example - Juan Pablo Montoya, Travis Pastrana....

And nascar drivers who race other series kick ass? Aj Allmendinger, Tony Stewart. 

6. Rally takes more skill.

"Go easy on that shit, its HYDROponic"

7. Robby Gordon - sucked ass at Nascar. Champion in Rally cars. 

8. #8 docleary, Feb 21, 2014

but the nerve of those fucks, 200+mph and in packs.

you wouldn't catch me within a car length, on any side, over 150mph. much less sustained.

9. Nascar isn't the be all and end all of driving skill, that is for sure.. But anyone who says its easy and chat shit don't have a clue and are talking out their ass.

No Nascar here in the UK but I quite enjoy watching it, the speed is insane!!

10. holy shit. big ass wreck at the end of the race

11. they sustain 200+ for hours it seems. and these V8's are pushrod V8(cam in block) and they still turn 8000rpm... for hours! since i enjoy Nascar to an extent, i really got a kick out of watching Bathurst 1000 footage over the years. hood stuff!

12. #12 invinciblejets, Feb 21, 2014
    nascar is crazy but boring and uselss to me.... my opinion...
    does not mean its not hard or does not take skill tho!

but i mean come on an oval track i just dont get it...

engines are amazing for what they are.. no doubt...
    bathurst is fucking awsome.

13. I think a lot of those tracks were built in the 1950s....does seem silly racing today's cars on them....

14. An ex of mine is wayyy into NASCAR. Like obsessed.

Went to a few races, always had fun.

15. Most of them have been repaved

16. Yeah, but they are still just short oval tracks, unlike Daytona, where they can really open up....

17. short? most of the tracks they race on are 1.5 mile. They also do have a few road course races every year. not to mention the trucks even have a race at Eldora on dirt now.

18. I wanted to say that 😕

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. i wonder if a Nasacar race would/could ever happen at COTA in Austin? 

20. You have to respect those guys they make it look easy. It might be boring to watch (on tv) but that shouldn't take away from anything from the drivers. I can't imagine the amount if focus and concentration you hae to have to be able to compete. Plus nascar wives are fucking smoking hawttt