nasal snuff, what can I expect?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by norcalblaze, Apr 28, 2009.

1. I just ordered 3 tins of some english nasal snuff.

very excited to try it, i smoke 10 a day and it sounds like an awesome nicotine boost whenever i need it.

just wondering if anyone here has done or still uses nasal snuff, and any tips/opinions/recommendations.

2. What good could possibly come of snorting tobacco? Not trying to be a dick or anything.

3. #3 norcalblaze, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    a nicotine rush, indoors

edit: and it's not snorting, it's sniffing. snorting is meant to send a substance into your airways and even lungs; snuff is lightly sniffed just into the nostril

4. #4 Usual_suspect, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
    It feels awsome, I used to steal some of my Grandpa's. It makes your nose tingle and does indeed give you that quick fix. Can't describe it but we all used to love it when I raided his stash.

Also it was very cheap, much cheaper than smoking but not the same at all.

Hope you like it and I hope you didn't pay to much.

Don't expect much, its not potent or anything, just a change.

5. it's like smoking 5 cigarettes at once, and uses just a pinch of tobacco, great nicotine rush, and probably safer then smoking cigarettes.

6. do you just stiff it in your nostril? like you would in your lip?

7. you sniff it so that a small amount lands in the mucous in the frontal part of your nose/sinus as far as i know.

i dipped for a year so i think i know how the nicotine will be, this just seems like the ideal for work.

8. Your only gonna need about the size of a match head. When I first had some good nasal snuff it hit me pretty damn hard. It leaves you smelling what ever flavor you got for a good 30min to an hour.

And from the searching ive done i found that it is seemingly harmless if you can believe that.

To quote a government website "Although it contains substances that are potentially carcinogenic, at present, there is no firm evidence, relating the use of nasal snuff to a higher incidence of head and neck or other malignancies."
    Nasal snuff: historical review and health related ...[J Laryngol Otol. 2003] - PubMed Result