Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nasa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wuidd420, Apr 9, 2013.

1. is there any way i can contact NASA and volunteer to enter a worm hole?

2. if you can also volunteer the multiple billions of dollars to achieve it, probably

3. Considering the fact that it isn't even humanly possible to get to one...

4. i bet you'd either die or end up somewhere else.

5. everything is just a matter of time.

6. Time is a illusion.

7. Illusions are illusions.

8. Not for chuck Norris

9. #9 Nugagerube, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    chuck norris doesnt exist.

Also, no matter where it brings you it wouldnt matter you couldnt survive. A worm hole breaks down atoms. Its almost as if a nuclear bomb is going off in them. Could you survive that?

10. They actually can make wormholes, just extremely small ones that are destroyed instantly. Maybe in a few hundred years...

11. If you ever get in tell me, I'll come along with you for the ride

12. I've already seen Farscape, I know exactly how this plays out.

13. I guess in Sweden scientist made a machine that could of potentially make a black hole. Fortunately enough it didn't work.

14. Worm holes aren't that big...like tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny so yeah if we can harness one and enlarge, go for it.

15. The machine worked. Wonderfully. Not the black hole thing, although it's a side effect. But the machine is working the way it should.

16. OP wants to enter someone's worm hole.

17. #17 BoomerD, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    The Hadron Collider. It did work, it made black holes smaller than the diameter of a proton (the diameter of the event horizon, not the singularity itself. Thats always smaller than a proton, we think) that would fizzle out in less than a microsecond.

@OP: Seeing how NASA no longer has the budget to even send a man into orbit (which was the sole reason it was created...), I'm afraid your dream will remain just that.

18. The ammount of energy required to expand an einstein-rosen bridge (aka. wormhole) to the size o a human would be immense, way beyond even the far future projections. and then there's issue of keeping it open for more than a few nanoseconds....

this technology is hundreds, maybe even 1000 years in the future. i doubt you'll be alive then. sorry bud. but seriously, I'd be signing up too if it were to become possible in my lifetime