NASA Tomatoes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Flow_DOC_Duece, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Went to my hydroshop to pick-up a new blower and a guy there hooked me up with

a tomatoe(from a clone) that Nasa genetically engineered and grew in space! The

hydroshop which is on a campus university is affiliated with Nasa.

Apparently they grew in an inverted aerosystem in space. The problem was they

couldn't get the fruit to be like a normal tomotoes' size. they come out quarter-sized.

pretty cool eh?

2. Do you have any pics to show us? I have a couple growing right now from cuts and I'd like to see what you have.

Peace

RTH

3. dude, grow that shit! that's cool as hell, idk why though.

4. I don't have any pics today. Even if I did it would be just of the tomatoe(fruit). Gotta

take the seeds out and dry them.

We're gonna build another grow-op in a friends garage.

how are you growing yours??

5. I took a couple of cuts from my neighbors plants 28 days ago just before our first freeze of the year.

I have them in expanded clay and rockwool, using a drip to feed. There rally thriving too. For now I'll keep them under a 40W cool white and 40W warm white. I have to move the light up two links every other day. I'll let them grow like this for another month and move them over to the grow room.

Peace

RTH

6. sure he wasnt bullshittin you and just gave you a baby tomato?