NAs grow journal

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NorthernAutos, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Sup guys

• Like Like x 3
  2. What up man, how’s it goin

• Like Like x 2
  3. @NorthernAutos how's she looking? Showing any improvements, or is she still doing the semi-stunted growth thing?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Just got off work, will post a tent update soon

• Like Like x 3
  5. Sounds good

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is gonna be a long one lol

Day 42 for the 7 gallon CDLC
    - I don’t think it’s possible to piss this plant off, I might start pissing on it to cut down on water usage and I still don’t even think it would mind lol. It’s definitely done stretching now and it’s just focusing on buds and some early frost is making an appearance. Superrrrr happy with this one so far

IMG_0776.JPG IMG_0778.JPG IMG_0781.JPG

Day 39 for the problem child (aka the 5 gallon CDLC)
    - It’s growing, mainly stretching out and getting lanky up top, but it’s growing. It still doesn’t look happy and I finally got some pics that show the issues well… the old growth still looks super healthy tho so that’s really throwing me off

IMG_0792.JPG IMG_0806.JPG IMG_0808.JPG
    IMG_0793.JPG IMG_0794.JPG IMG_0800.JPG IMG_0804.JPG IMG_0805.JPG

Day 27 for the Gorilla Cookies
    - She looks great! Got some burnt tips but nothing to worry about so far and the structure on this one is awesome. I’m gonna let it grow naturally (other than the ponytailing early on which REALLY payed off) unless I need to do to some tying but we’ll see.
    IMG_0773.JPG IMG_0815.JPG IMG_0774.JPG IMG_0775.JPG

Andddd some bonus pics that look really cool with the iPhone wide angle
    IMG_0812.JPG IMG_0813.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Looking good the one with the issues looks better then it did but yea there's deff something going on maybe phosphorus or cal mag

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lookin good, NA! Love how your plants are coming along. I agree, the problem child looks like she's pushing along, but isn't happy. When I have plants like that it's because I've overwatered, but it doesn't sound like that's your problem? I've also had a plant that contracted some stem-boring insect and ended up looking weird because of that. I hope she pushes through!!!

• Like Like x 3
  9. I really wanna rule out overwatering because every time I go to water I lift the pot and it’s LIGHT, I almost throw it into the light because I expect it to be heavier lol. Both the CDLC are drinkers but maybe the 5 gal likes to struggle for its water?

Thanks tho man! I’ll keep updating every Sunday unless there’s some big changes

• Like Like x 2
  10. Thanks bro and yeah I’m really not too sure, I’ve never had a plant look like that before but at least the other two are still truckin along

• Like Like x 3
  11. Yea it happens man it could even just be genetics I've had some shit photo plants thrive thrive thrive and then out of no where fail and can never find a reason when everything else is the exactly the same. Don't worry about it just keep doing it and I'm sure she will bounce back

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Only thing I’m bummed about is it being an auto and it won’t stop ticking away at its life during the struggle, who knows tho could turn out fire still

• Like Like x 3
  13. Watered them about 5 hours ago then dimmed the light just a little more to see how the other CDLC likes it and I open the tent to see this girl praying almost at a 90° angle…

IMG_0819.JPG IMG_0820.JPG IMG_0821.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. What a beautiful sight

• Like Like x 2
  15. I hear you on the watering front, and generally if the pot feels light that's a good rubric. It makes me wonder, totally just hypothesizing here, if maybe there's a portion of your pot that's either over/under watered - like the very bottom of the pot - which is causing some issues with the roots there but nowhere else? And that's then expressed in odd looking new growth but fine looking old growth? I dunno, as I said just a hypothesis.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I really don’t know, that could definitely be the case but unfortunately there’s no real way to check that. Just gonna keep giving it water and hopefully she snaps back

• Like Like x 2
  17. @Cthulhu23 I stayed up till lights out and sprayed her down with a half dose of TM7 like you said with distilled water then tilted a small tan towards it so it can get sufficient airflow after being drenched so now we wait I guess!

If it doesn’t show any signs of rebounding after a week I think I’m just gonna toss it outside so I have more room to open up the other healthy girls

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Yep, if it's a micronutrient problem you should see recovery in 24-48 hours, easy. Otherwise I like your plan!!! Wish growing were legal here so I could even consider outside growing...although last time I did that it was awful weed (full of seeds and bugs!)

Either way, good luck and I'm rooting that she recovers!

• Like Like x 1
  19. I can only grow autos outside here but they’ve all turned out quite well tbh, I definitely don’t have the perfect season but good enough

8 hours later and the leaves are pointing up for the first time in weeks… I might owe you big time
    IMG_0839.JPG IMG_0838.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. You owe me nothing, brother! I'm just happy some of my experience and knowledge is helping you out in a pinch. :) Pass it forward, my man! Keeping my fingers crossed this "fixed" things for your plant and that from here on out she grows like a mofo!

• Like Like x 3