NAs grow journal

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NorthernAutos, Mar 29, 2015.

1. I'd these are autos and they have reach sexual maturity youll have about 14 days before you in full flower tho in that time you should get some explosive growth.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Yeah they’re autos, this is just the earliest I’ve ever seen preflowers so I’m hoping it doesn’t mean a smaller plant

• Like Like x 3
  3. Day 35 for the 7 gallon CDLC
    - Really stretched out over the last week and is now starting to pack on the buds. It looks super healthy I’m loving the shape of it
    IMG_0628.JPG IMG_0629.JPG IMG_0633.JPG IMG_0630.JPG

Day 32 for the 5 gallon CDLC
    - You can tell it’s been topped, it has 4 main tops now peeking above the rest and the canopy is coming in nice. Looks like topping and defoliating didn’t slow it down
    IMG_0636.JPG IMG_0637.JPG

Day 20 for the Gorilla Cookies
    - The ponytailing reallyyyy payed off, there’s 5 tops all within an inch height difference and it almost looks naturally lollipopped. It’s coming along slower than the CDLC did tho
    IMG_0638.JPG IMG_0640.JPG IMG_0641.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hello NA,

Nice looking plants. Cool as F...! I am impressed

This year I am doing some auto flower and will be my first time growing auto flower. I plan to start my Humboldt Seed Company Vanilla Latte this weekend. I am planning to go with a 7 gallon tall pot and germinate in the pot. Do you have any advice on how to grow them out? Do they like a well amended soil?

Thanks,
    Brix

• Like Like x 3
  5. #3065 NorthernAutos, Jun 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Thanks man! I’m glad to be back in the garden after a long break

The soil I’m using is actually considered pretty “hot” aka well amended and these plants seem to be loving it! One great tip I learned from @Organic sinse is to fill your pot with soil, then dig out a like 5” wide by 5” deep crater in the middle, fill it with a very light seed starter soil then plant your seed into that to let it get going... you *could* run into some issues planting directly into a hot soil

• Like Like x 3
  6. Got my BioAG sample in, gonna have to figure out how and when to use most of this stuff

IMG_0693.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  7. I add a little of the TM-7 into my base mix. You can also foliar with these just be judicious in their use!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. Foliar would be more effective than a soil drench I assume?

Do you happen to know the best times to use them for autos in specific?

• Like Like x 1
  9. First sign of frost in the tent

IMG_0695.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. What lights you using?

• Like Like x 2
  11. I think foliar would be the safer and more effective route and what I would do, but a soil drench wouldn't hurt necessarily - I'd just go really weak with the solution for a soil drench. These products are potent, IME.

I can't say for sure with autos - maybe @Organic sinse would have some input? With photoperiods I'd usually hit them with a foliar twice in veg - once they're past seedling stage and really going strong - then another right before flower. So if I were to use that as a framework for autos, I'd probably hit them once with a really dilute solution 14-20 days in (if they were going strong), and then hit them again before they get the clumps of pistils (preflower, essentially, but that can really stretch on for some time depending on the auto I feel). Again, this would be for the TM-7; I can't speak for the ful-humix (though I think that'd be a great option regardless, and I think the TM-7 contains both fulvic and humic acid) or the VAM or Cytowhatever (it's covered up :))

• Like Like x 2
  12. Love those clumps of pistils! And the sun-tan your plants have...purty!!!

• Like Like x 3
  13. I’m using a Yuanhui 240w quantum board and I have a shitty Amazon BP1000 above the gorilla cookies to blast it with light since it’s off to the side

• Like Like x 1
  14. #3074 NorthernAutos, Jun 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks man! I really missed watching plants grow up and develop

• Like Like x 3
  16. I’ve never messed with foliars and with a grow going this strong so far, I don’t want to try too many experiments cause knowing myself I’ll fuck up somewhere lol might do a soil drench or I might just save it all for future grows... we will see. Thanks for the input tho man I appreciate it

(CytoPlus btw)

• Like Like x 3
  17. 5 minutes before lights out… 7 gal CDLC vs. the 5 gal loI. I really don’t know what’s going on with it
    IMG_0746.JPG
    IMG_0751.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  18. Might be to much nitrogen the other one looks killer

• Like Like x 3
  19. I’m just gonna give it water until it gets better or worse lol hopefully it figures itself out

• Like Like x 3
  20. Let us know how it goes

• Like Like x 2