Narrowly escaped the cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blażeitup420, Aug 7, 2012.

1. thanks buzz killington

2. I appreciate OP's intellectual, yet comedic sense of dry sarcasm. The world is much too serious these days

3. No problem troll.

4. YOLO!!!!i

5. Lmao....dafucklol.....win story...u should be a prose writer

6. no. because youre dumb.

sorry, thats really asking to get caught.I dont get why people push their luck on smoking, especially if you were in a position where you couldve smoked at home, why would you go risk it? I bet one day youre gonna be posting questions asking "whats the most time I can do?" or some shit

7. Lmao funny shit ,gay at the same time though

8. #68 Blażeitup420, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    I like the risk. My middle name is Risqué. Oh and "whats the most time I can do?" good one bro.

9. What does prose mean?

10. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']Why didn't the mods close this? It's a waste of a thread.[/quote]

[quote name='"Douggs"']I appreciate OP's intellectual, yet comedic sense of dry sarcasm. The world is much too serious these days[/quote]

There's your answer.

11. [quote name='"gshock"']

no. because youre dumb.

sorry, thats really asking to get caught.I dont get why people push their luck on smoking, especially if you were in a position where you couldve smoked at home, why would you go risk it? I bet one day youre gonna be posting questions asking "whats the most time I can do?" or some shit[/quote]

Lol do you not understand the meaning of sarcasm/humor? This was not meant to be taken seriously.

12. This is the most entertaining story I've read on here in recent memory. :cool:

13. Omfg i cried

14. If you was under that horse, it may not have been a juicy bannana you grabbed. :eek:

Just sayen. :smoke:

15. I love any banana.

16. Man banana?

17. This shits funny as fuck dude , had to read it out loud for others ha.

18. True or not its still a good story.