Narrowly escaped the cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blażeitup420, Aug 7, 2012.

1. #1 Blażeitup420, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    What up guys; crazy day today. So I'm in the middle of a crowded area smoking a blunt. I don't give a fuck that everyone can see me because I'm a boss. I'm walking around talking to the ladies and smoking people down on my 8th size blunt filled with dankasouras rex and testicular kush.

Well anyway a cop sees me smoking and I can tell from the look on his face there's going to be problems. So I book it and he chases after me. I'm running down allyways and side streets as fast as I can but it's no match for the cop; he runs like Usain Bolt.

Well next thing I know I'm running under a banana tree and I decide I NEED SOME MOTHERFUCKING POTASSIUM IN THIS BITCH. So I hop up and grab a ripe banana and immediately deepthroat that bitch like its Ron Jeremy's cawk while I'm still in full sprint. I then carefully and discretely dropped the banana peel and watched the cop slip and land on his ass. It's then that I realize I didn't even put out my blunt during this whole ordeal.

I then laughed and smoked all the way to my apartment where I proceeded to fuck bitches and get money.

Ps no homo

2. This thread is absurdly gay. How dare you?

3. Called no homo

4. u sir r gay

5. LOL what the fuck

6. You guys are really hurting my feelings

7. Fake such a made up story

8. no man i have pics to prove it

9. let's see em.

10. what a waste of thread space

11. How ???

12. [​IMG]

Thats me and the cop I'm actually white I just look black here. Also his horse was majestic as fuck.

13. This story is funny as fuck.
    I couldn't give a fuck if it's made up either.
    I'm sat here smoking a J now and the Ron Jeremy 'cawk' reference had me cracking up!

If you have pics to add to this comedy then please, don't delay! Get them up!

14. [homo]Whoa! He was going in on you! [/homo]

15. I support you blazeitup, I imagined your story perfectly! You are definitely a boss, kudos to you my friend.

16. thanks brah appreciate the support. now to keep on living the good life.

17. #18 kush70, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    you said no homo yet you describe yourself in the situation as a male, including deepthroating a banana like it was ron jeremy's cock..
    and running from cops...

yeah thats real fucking smart....................................................................

sounds to me like your doing nothing more than looking for attention

sounds pretty sad to me...

18. Damn man! I feel bad for you bro! I hate it when I look black in pictures, damn sun angles! Shiiiiit, that's a majestic ass horse! Look at that hair on its tail, just screams, "majesticness!". Insane story, thank god you made it alive bro, welcome back.

19. If i was high right now that would've been an amazing story. Damn...I need to get some weed.