Narcs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ganjafarmer700, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Has anyone had any experience with narcs? I know a guy who says one was at his friends school and he got found out and beat up, but thats it. Does this shit actually happen? and often?

2. I was pulled over once and they called a dog along with a seperate narcotics dectective, it was like 10 cars total from three agencys cause I was speeding and refused a search, like Im gonna be going 90 with pounds in the trunk or something. It was the border patrol which is feds so I think any amount is a felony, cause of their stupid law. It didnt matter I was clean but it was fucking retarded none the less... blue impalas scare me a lil now.

another time a kid tried to set me up asking for coke by its name instead of our code for it, I made the mistake of saying I have a connect but hes out of town which was true, but then I thought about it and this kids done that before and got his ass kicked, I guess he didnt learn his lesson.

3. in Maryland we have a thing called "senior week" where graduating seniors go down to Ocean City Maryland and spend a week at the beach drinking.

not exactly narcs, but there are tons of undercover cops down there at that time. some are on the bus, because all the drunk kids ride the bus back and forth since Ocean City is essnetially one giant stretch of highway

some even pose as high school seniors, get into parties, and bust them. i think its pretty cool overall

4. When a narc got me kicked out of school I was pissed as fuck and i had the oppourtunity to kill him (i saw him playing b-ball at the local rec-center) but I took the high road and just shot him a couple times with a paint ball gun

5. You would be suprised how many schools acutally have narcs within them....... look around a little harder, you will find him/her :)

6. I know one kid who if I smoked him up, I know he'd be a narc and go tell people and shit.

Otherwise, no, I really don't hang with narcs.

7. #7 Bandelero, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    There has actually been a big problem around here with narcs recently. Several people have been busted for dealing recently, and it's gotten to the point that if you don't know someone personally, you're not gonna sell them bud.

Man, as I was reading that part I thought you were fucking nuts.

8. I went to my neighbor's house to buy a couple hits of acid and saw this one dude there never seen him before. I left with the acid happily. Next day every house on this one street got robbed and I saw my neighbors friend sitting in an undercover cop car investigating the crimes. I guess hes a narc lol

9. Wow I remember when I was like 16 or seventeen around there me and two buddies drove the eight hours to Milwaukee to see a DJ(Oakenfold, yeah he is an old guy) and I swear you could tell some of the people standing on the sides watching everything were undercover. I didn't care because I was rollin' my nutsack off.

10. I saw this on pain olympics once
    wasn't pleasant

11. get. the fuck out

12. meh meh meh whatever. One of my closest friends is training to be a cop and he works in Ocean City over the summer in this regard as well. I'm the type of guy who is friends with everybody and likes everybody. If you're a narc, i don't care as long as you treat me well and you're good to me. if you're good to me and my people, I will certinally be good to you.

and yea, dressing up in disguises is pretty cool imo. i mean, its not important. seniors just want to graduate and party. but still. as I've said before, I have beef with almost no one

13. Back in my junior year, we didn't have problems with narcs as much as people with zero honor, or "goody goody honor". I remember one of my friends was a dealer and he sold to two girls i know. well a kid that had nothing to do with this got caught with a cig that he was smoking and he ratted out the guy that dealed on school and when he cracked, he ratted on the two girls that he sold two. and one of the girls didn't know that you drop what ever you have in a locker when you are called down to the office. So she spent three weeks in jail because two guys were too stupid to just take their punishment instead of fuck up someone elses life so you don't get another week suspension. now thats messed up

14. I just found out not too long ago that the owner of a really chill head shop downtown is a narc :eek:

She used to be a cop i think but... it just doesn't seem to fit... she seems so cool. The place she runs is like a cute little hemp boutique basically, and she sells cool local glass and has a giant pot-leaf mascot suit (cool right?) but the guy i heard it from is a pretty reliable source. So i just ask for my usualy "cigarette papers" and keep my mouth shut about anything else now.

15. I've never heard of a narc being good to you. Their entire purpose is kind of to fuck you over.

16. I don't have any first hand experiences, but I remeber when I was a freshmen in high school, before I smoked/bought weed, I saw a guy getting the fuck beat out of him by two dudes who he apparently narced on, but were able to hide/drop/whatever their stash and didn't get caught. Was pretty brutal, but I remeber not caring because I really didn't have much to do with weed back then.

17. senior week it is sooooo easy to get busted. I live in MD too and know exactly what your talking about.

18. Yea exactly, there the scum of the planet two faced bastards. The government is over stepping their boundries. I have no sympathy for any sort of officer that is stabbed or shot while in uniform.

I see shows with guys who went undercover with the mob and are like ha ha I beat the mobsters. Ive never wanted to beat the shit out of someone on tv before like that.

I strongly believe that every single narc deserves to be slowly tortured to death.

The most common way people get caught is through the phones, a old friend of mine, his lil bro and 20 other kids all got busted cause there phone calls where being monitered.

Im done Im just getting my self pissed off.

19. nah, thats not what I'm saying. If you happen to be my friend, and you also happen to be a narc, thats cool if you're good to me in the friend role. In the narc role, stay the fuck out of my shit. If i'm trying to pick up or do other activities i want no part of narcs

but thats not saying i can't be friends with someone who narcs

20. there was this one kid that went to my school

all my friends were "small-time dealers" except for like 3 of them.... this kid (narc) we'll call him X

X had a run in with the cops a few years ago, got caught driving drunk with coke and an ounce of pot in the car.... interestingly enough he didnt get any trouble for it

anyway...

1 of the first big dealers started recieving calls from X.... i warned my friend (well call him C) i told C that that kid was sketchy and that i believed he was a narc, but C went and sold to him anyway

C got pullled over 3 times in the next week searched for pot, and they finally caught him with 1/2 oz

my next dealer actually listened to me when i told him X was a fucking narc, and X started calling him so he flipped out on the kid saying he didnt sell pot to stop calling him

he never got caught

the last dealer (im not sure if X or C narced him out) sold to both X and C and ended up getting busted a few weeks later.... he was definitely narced out cause the car that pulled him over was k-9

but that kid X had it coming to him, a bunch of dealers hes ratted out have jumped and beat the shit out of him so many times, hes the biggest scum bag and the worst thing about it is the cops dont give a fcuk what he does!!! literally this kid can do every drug as long as he rats someone out hes fine fucking NARC