Narcs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by whatanoob, Mar 13, 2014.

1. I've ordered from Herbies & Attitude multiple times without issues but recently a buddy of mine with connections found out that my house is being watched by the local narc team.

When I got my last order from Herbies a white Tahoe drove past my house when I was outside, reversed past my house then drove past a third time. The entire time he was doing this the guy was looking at me and my house. It was a middle age white guy in a suit. 

That was a month ago, now the narc team is in town and I just got a warning that my house is on the watch list.

I'm curious as to how they know what I'm up to. I have a clean record and there isn't any noticeable evidence for them to pick me off, besides my babies are in a closet that stays closed & locked.

No I don't deal or do anything stupid like that, I have friends over often but never throw parties, play loud music, or piss my neighbor off.  

I'm just curious, but mostly pissed off, that I've been revealed without giving any reason to be found. 

Anyone else have a similar issue after ordering from a seed bank? 

2. DId customs seize any of your orders?

3. 'Knock on wood' I haven't had any issues with customs 

4. How bigs ur grow?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. where is this if u dont mind me asking?

6. 5 plants under CFL's, it's not massive. This is taking place in a non-legal state is all I'll say. 

7. Seems like your buddy is trying to scare you to me. As long as your on top of your stuff meaning no large amounts of lights shining through your windows, extreme smells, or telling people you shouldn't be telling, you shouldn't have to worry. If they cant see it, its not going on, you know what I mean? All my windows are blacked out for that reason,  They need some kind of proof, or someone telling them what your doing.

8. I suspected that, the story he told me was fishy. I'm keeping an eye out but there's no reason or proof that I'm doing what I'm doing.

9. #9 skinny ninja, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014
    Loose lips sink ships dude. You don't need to be caught red handed, just tell the wrong people too much and it can fuck you over. Hopefully everything is all good, but take this whole stressful situation as a learning experience. I'm in a medical state and I still never tell anyone that I grow. Not close friends or anything. Too much problems that can go along with it. It's one of the shitty aspects of growing, you feel proud about what you accomplished so you want to show/tell people but you cant. I would keep that shit completely secret if I lived in a non-medical state. Going to jail over a couple plants is not something i'm down for. 

10. Someone with such connections would be one of the last to know about my grow, regardless of size. Even if he has your back 100% he is now in a position to have his career completely dismantled. Seems like it'd be one of those friendships where secrets are kept just for the other person's best interest.

Will have to agree with "Your friend is a bit of a dick and just toying with you" but would still tell him you tore it down. I think grasscity should have a sticky in every sub forum with the definition of Friend.

11. I don't even think I have friends anymore, just a couple of family members for me. Cant trust anybody anymore.

12. #12 jmick, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
    Google Grass City and type in your user name.....

13. OP what ever happened with all this?  

was it BS 

14. Not sure of your set up but I've read that Smart Meters can tell what kind of appliance you're using and electricity usuage during light/dark cycles are also an indication of a grow operation, even a small one.
    Being in a non legal state your electric company may be co operating with the local popo.
    Just guessing on my part but good luck with this regardless.

15. You already fucked up if you're buddy knows you grow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

This statement alone tells me this is BS. The narc team is always "in town" homie. They don't travel around the country like some circus.

Also if you are really being watched then posting anything is prollly a bad idea. Anyway, trust that if a "narc" team has anything on you they will not waste their time watching you. They will simply bring you in and allow you to hang yourself. 

18. No offense bro but no Leo or fed is gonna give two shits about five measly plants under flouros hahaha. Get real....smh

19. Nothing ever happened of it, "buddy" was trying to scare me off the plants and give them to him as a "favor" and keep me from getting caught. 

I've grown before and never told anyone and never had a problem, this first time I told a select few that I trusted, turns out you can't trust anyone. I'm going back to my old methods, no more bullshit. Amazing what greed does to people, I'm a stubborn person so I had to learn this first had, glad I found out by getting almost fucked over with a friend rather than the law. 

Lesson learned, I appreciate the help everybody.