narcin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by negligent, Aug 22, 2008.

1. My issue is: This person serves H. They obviously roll with some sketchy people. If they get sent to the pen, and know who sent them there.. there's gonna be talk, and trouble for you.

Streets is watching.

2. Man I was really hoping you would stay off heroin.

Good luck on that choice bro.

3. I Have no place too talk...(I have never done real drugs) just my Mary... So I have had to hold myself from Rep minus-ing your ass... Not like it would matter...

But I will go ahead and just type... I think you got what you deserved, you have been here before and won't learn. Thank god for my taxes taking your garbage off the street where my kids will someday play. I wouldn't bring another person down with you. I was brought up on the streets and know how this works.. Cops lie and bust both parties.. Pay you(HA)... You are a sucker.... I would get your shit together.. I would change.. I have had friends on that shit man, it is the devil....(IT MAKES YOU THE DEVIL)----personal experience//

Now let me finish... You seem like an incredibly smart individual and quite the nice person.. I respect your situation. I have been in worse. I hope that your future choices are in your advantage... I will send some Karma your way and Hope the very best for you... GOOD LUCK (contact an attorney, they have always made my problems go away.);)

4. if they let you go then youre already fine.

they cant do anything now, youre clean.

dont show your face around those parts, and try to get some fucking help. Youre starting to get in trouble with law due to this shit that youve claimed to not be physically addicted to several times.

or go snitch.:rolleyes:

you had the choice whether or not to go buy from this dude, and you decided to. you KNEW he would be sluffin, but you chose anyway. all he did was get you your shit, why does he deserve to be snitched on. YOU got caught.

good luck with whatever you do.

5. If at all possible dont snitch. but if you must you must, with college on the line and all.

6. So what are you gonna do neg? or are you still undecided?

7. i like how everybody is like "dont snitch".

do you really think that person would do the same for you?

a fucking smack dealer?

no, everyone is out for themselves in the hard game.

you only get one life.

fuck em, take care of yourself.

8. word :smoking:

9. i dont know whats goin on, no cops have called me yet, they said they'd call me the day after i got popped

so who knows whats goin on

10. Man, do what they want you to do if you think it'll help your ass.

But you need to clean the fuck up.

Seriously.

11. It's called taking responsibility for your action. I guess it is just the shinning optimist inside of me that hopes I am not the only one who would shut their mouth and take the hit in this situation. The buck stops here... to take a page from the ever great Mr. Truman.

But then again, I sit here never having faced a situation like this, so who knows how I would act when my primal instincts kick in. Do I save my own ass and pass the buck off to someone else? Someone else who would be serving a much harsher penalty than I would.Selling people around me down the river for a pat on the back and a get out of jail free card does sound pretty promising if it means I won't get in trouble.

Or do I keep my mouth shut and take the heat for my own mistake?

Hard to say.... but the winning personality in me says to keep my fraking mouth shut and take the hit.

So how did rehab go for you Neg? I thought you said you were untouchable on that drug... something about it having no hold on you, body or mind.... something to that affect, was awhile ago. Memory gets a bit fuzzy.

You keep fucking with smack and you are going to find yourself in some even bigger holes.

12. fake cops. you got robbed imo

13. ha shit man I forgot people do that! Some sketchy guy I used to know would hang out at the skatepark and watch until he sees a deal and goes over there with his fake badge and make them handover the drugs and he would just leave.

14. fake cops arent dressed in full police uniform driving police cars with flashing lights, and on top of that i doubt another cop car would roll b y and stop too.

15. they haven't called yet ??

they're fuckin with you

BUT, if they do call, DON'T NARC

16. That wouldn't be too bad of a situation. I mean, it still sucks, but it would mean not having to make that difficult choice...and now there's less dope for Neg to do.

If I were thrown into a situation like that I honestly don't know what I would do. It's a really tough call. This dealer seems like an asshole just out to make a quick buck and doesn't give a shit about anybody else...but still, you got caught not him.

I've never had a chance to snitch, however I got pulled over an my friend who's a girl was in the backseat and my boy was up front with me. She had the bud in the back seat (we just picked up in the projects) and the cop saw her trying to hide shit and they pulled her out of the car before they even bothered to ask me for my license/registration. My friend started crying, and at that point they knew they had her. The guy called for back up and one cop searched me and my friend and was a total dickhead to us. It was freezing, there was snow on the ground..and they made us go barefoot to search us down. While that was happening there were two cops in a car with my friend who started crying and they were questioning her and such. Since she was already crying and scared because she figured she would be arrested they decided that they'd cut us all a break if she gave them the names of three other people that they could bust. The guy also told her that he was taking that bud for himself, along with my pipe that he got. She was so scared that she gave him three names of guys that she barely knew that were selling out of their college dorm rooms.

Now I don't know if that was the right choice or not. We would have all gotten some minor charges or whatever, now these guys are getting dealing charges. All because I got pulled over. We could have fought anything in court and our lives wouldn't be fucked over it, these guys that got snitched on are going to have a lot harder time trying to get that stuff off of their records.

Think of it that way. If you snitch it's going to be a lot harder for the dealer to get something off of their record than if you just took your punishment. Distribution is more serious than just possession. And it wasn't the dealers fault, you got caught not them, you decided to buy the dope.

I can't tell you what choice to make, I don't even know what I would do. But please for your safety and well being, get off that dope. It's not going to help you get into college, it's going to help you get a nice cozy little jail cell if your not careful. Please go back to rehab and do whatever it takes, just get off it for real this time.

People don't keep telling you that because they feel like it, we all want to see you beat that addiction. You seem like a good guy, you seem like your smart and could really do something with your life if you smarten up and get out of trouble. Just do what you gotta do to get off it and get to school.

17. just my take on the "you got caught not him, not his fault" thing

the dealers i go to on a regular basis take the initiative to actually come out of the projects and meet you in a spot that isnt shady, thats why i'd never snitch on them

this is one of the lazy dope dealers that doesnt give a fuck if you get arrested, and is to lazy to drive 5 minutes up the street to a good spot, but instead drives 5 minutes down the street to an even worse area of town, just because it has a ghetto alley you can go sit in, hence how i got caught

18. #38 scoobydooby67, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008

if youve never been in that situation then your opinion is invalid, as is mine.

ive run into the law many times before, never had this "trade" opportunity.

this isnt like selling a few eighths on the side.

this is running hard drugs.

people in hard game are strapped, this is the real deal.

they know the risk when they decide to cop that first sack and start slinging.

and if i someone has to get taken out for me to get off,

sorry jack, i aint gonna be no ones girlfriend in jail.

i mean, theyre selling hard drugs, its not like they have the greatest life anyway.

who knows, you might prevent them from getting capped later on anyway.

ive sold drugs before, but i only sold to people i trust.

there's no future in drug dealing.

once more, fuck em.

i like how all you people say "snitches are bitches" and shit like that,

your sister gets raped and your friends know who did it,

you gonna tell them "dont snitch"?

:rolleyes:

19. now that i think about it, can cops arrest you days later ??

it seems like if they took your shit and said, we'll call you in a few days, do this for us and we won't bust your ass - it seems like they'd have no case

it sounds like they're just fuckin with you, but who knows ?

i don't

20. dude your a junkie...that isn't going to change why even waste your time with college you fiend