Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

narc

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dexter12, Dec 25, 2011.

1. So I've been sketchy about one of these hookups I've known for a while who's been locked up several times. I had to go to the police station to put in some papers for traffic tickets, and I saw him there dressed up. Weird. So I returned a couple days later because I could not find another one of these papers, so when I return there he is coming out of the "Employee" room, he didn't see me, as he was shuffling through a file conversing with a co-worker, he has been texting me non-stop before this asking to get crazy drugs, I never accepted, not even for weed. I'm changing my number.

2. They know!!!1!1!1!

3. Dude he already knows. You must move states aswel!

4. They don't have shit on me, just I smoke weed lol. Can't do shit. I don't even buy the shit anymore and now with this I definetly won't.

5. He has community service there haha take it easy man. I've been caught before and got like 15 hours where I had to work IN the police station. Hell, I even walked passed some kids I knew who were just being brought in for possession charges.