Nappy headed hoes postin up fake auctions

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by blazedd, Dec 27, 2009.

1. iOffer - About Me page for: hybarker

The fuck is this shit. This little cunt, most-likely combined with tons of others alike, took both of my bongs and posted them up on ioffer as his own to sell. The fucker didnt even bother to crop the images, change the backgrounds, or any restrictions at all. He used ALL my fucking pictures and even my fucking videos. What the fuck can we do about this shit? I e-mailed those fuckers down at iOffer a couple days ago, but they aint gonna do shit. At first I thought this guy knew me or some shit. The strangest shit was that my AC fucking BROKE 2 days before he posted and I didn't tell ANYONE. Yeah- that 8arm AC in the pictures/videos of both of his auctions. What really scared me is that in both of the auctions he states the AC is not for sell. So I thought this dude might live near me, and was planning to break-in and jack em. Then he replies on the TORO auction that he PICKED IT UP IN Richmond, VA and he lives in Clifford.

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with these fuckers? I just got that inline and posted up pics/vids so that a nappy headed hoe like this cunt can come and post em up on auction sites and scam people? Maybe it's time to stop postin up shit..

2. Damn dude, that is some weird shit. Put a post up in the questions to the seller part? May stop some people from bidding.

3. sooooooooo, would you be willing to sell that inline?:D

4. #4 blazedd, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
    Well as for posting up on those auctions, he could delete them couldn't he? I will post it up regardless though, good idea.

And no, I'm not interested in sellin those.. haha. I would sell my broken showerhead TORO ac. It could be repaired.. but I'm not sure how much the repair would cost. Maybe around 50.

EDIT: Yea I just tried asking a question on iOffer, but it didn't post yet. I think it has to be approved by the seller first to appear on the auction.

5. I have ran into some sketchy people selling glass on ioffer. That place just has a weird vibe.

6. This same thing has happened to a friend of mine on ioffer. I guess i need to keep a eye on that place as i ave 4 or 5 items posted on there as well. My friend called them and explained to them what was going on and there removed the post.

7. Ive sold and bought peices on IOFFER with no problems, but I do however have a problem with people like this, but dont worry man...Im sick and stuck at home today so Im just going to spam the shit out of his auctions and ruin his name...if anyone else could make comments on his auctions thatd be awsome, dont want any of our fellow glass heads getting ripped off.