nanners pollen

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mcjr450, Nov 22, 2015.

1. #1 Mcjr450, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    Ok I have a plant a lil over 4 weeks into flower and in the last few days I've noticed nanners. I've been trying to pluck em as I see em. But it dosent seem like its gonna stop. I've got a set of plants that will be ready for the flower room in a couple weeks. I've got a couple questions. How much pollen do nanners actually produce? Will my flower room be contaminated now? How do I clean it? Probably an obvious answer to this question but should I get rid of this plant now?

You can't see the nanners in the pic but trust me they are there.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Vee, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
    Trash this herm, look close on the others any nanners

Trash it

its tough ....but its the game 'we' play

tho you can harvest it,

but its best to make cookies outta them

toughen up its a rocky world

and good luck

3. It's by itself atm. But I'm getting ready to start flower my main set of plants. They are in a separate veg room right now. My main concern is how much pollen do nanners actually put off? Am I gonna have to do some deep cleaning before I put the next set of plants in the flower room? I dont want to pollenate my next set. Or am I over concerned and by the time they do flower the pollen would be gone?

4. Let me save you the headache. My last deathstar was unstable and spit nanners the whole flower cylce. I couldnt keep up with the plucking they were everywere... I let it finish and it was like impossible to clean and tasted like complete shit. Ive seen your plants and your passion of growing. Its nothing you want in your garden.

5. Oh yea she's coming down for sure.. my next set is way more important to me. Do you think the pollen left behind is gonna be a problem? I'm really worried about this I don't wanna pollenate the AO.

6. If you can confirm male stamens have opened and dropped pollen id say maybe do a clean... If you have only seen a few yellow nanners on the plant and no signs of actual pollen id say just move on after you remove the plant. If any actual sacks have opened you would know you will see the pollen underneath on a stem branch or leaf...

7. Sweet! I thought my flower room was gonna be completely contaminated. I'm gonna do a clean up anyway now to be on the safe side. Grow room is gonna get a slight overhaul. Thanks for the helpful advise punch!

8. No worries man.