Nancy Grace

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tyrone biggums, Mar 5, 2009.

1. is a dirty, annoying, lying, manipulative, disgusting former shell of a human being.
    seems like every time i flip through her show she's simply exploiting another dead child for just the hope that another hundred people will tune in to view her pit bull bobble head in the middle of spouting whatever gibberish her inane nazi writes threw at her face that day.
    HEY, THINK YOU COULD YELL MORE NANCY?
    I DIN HAR U IM RETARDED AN MAKES EASIERS TO LEARN WEN PPLS YELL AT MES! TTANKS U NANZIES

what the fuck..
    i hate nancy grace.
    i gotta go in like 10 mins..

2. who is she/what did she do?

3. Its sad people make money off of other people's misery. There are literally people that search for stories of kids getting kidnapped or killed and then sell these stories to the media. Shit like this happens all the time but 99% of the time you only hear about a pretty white girl getting killed or a rich person or a small white kid. Look at a missing person's billboard and see if they are all white. And nancy grace is an unprofessional judgemental bitch who doesn't understand that you need evidence before you can say someone is guilty.

http://nancygracemustdie.com/

4. some people would say she's a news anchor.
    i'd say she's a trollish barbarian from one of the seven circles of hell sent here to make my day shittier with her very existence.

5. QFT about the exploitation of missing/dead children; All I ever see her cover. Not that I've actually watched it before... :bolt:

6. Oh my god, that chick is so goddamn annoying, I don't understand why anyone would want to even talk with her on her show, all she does is yell yell bitch bitch and her story line has been "little kayle" for like half a year or some bullshit. yeah, my mom watches that bitch, and she's generally in a bitchy mood, guess that's nancy's target audience - bitchy women.

7. Agreed.

[​IMG]

8. I have her phone number in my phone and I try to call her to bitch her out. I never get through though. I hate her with a passion. Didn't she talk an alleged killer mom into getting so upset she killed herself later? She is wrong a lot, speaks louder than a woman of her intelligence should, and is ugly. Go away nancy grace.

9. The only reason I ever watched her was because of Kaylee Anthony, one, because everyone knows Casey Anthony is a guilty bitch, and two, I live really close to where it happened.

I got annoyed when I saw her talk about a case of a missing black boy in Miami for five minutes, and then go back to the Anthony story for the rest of the episode. She repeats the same shit over and over..

And that's a fake-ass southern accent she has. Her acting coach needs to gtfo.

10. i too, hate this ho

11. Whoa I didn't know how hated she was..I thought i was alone.

12. i live a 1/4 mile from the publix caley was reported missing,also one time i was in the neighborhood were the mom lives an there was all sorts on undercover pigs in the neighborhood it was crazy

13. tyrone, bro, i could not fucking agree with you more.. she thinks shes the highest of the high and her shit doesnt stink.. im about fuckin sick of her "twiyans" its like shes the only person to ever have children.

she twists everything around, and not to mention interupts people constantly. such a bitch

14. My guess is when she was a Prosecutor, defense lawyers just had their clients plead guilty to save their ears from a few more hours of her rantings...

I can't even describe my hate for that woman. She *actually* ranks above Bill O'Reilly on my "get the fuck off TV you ignorant fucker" list.