Nancy Grace says………….Stupid Bitch

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by azcactus, Jan 7, 2014.

1. I can't stand that bitch.
    When someone's watching her I just want to reach through the screen and choke a bitch.

2. read the article, old argument is old. "lazy on the couch, eating potato chips". yawwwn, i thought she argued for a living? weak ass argument...

• Like Like x 2
  3. I often wonder how on earth she was allowed to practice law in front of a judge. She must have really amp'd up her persona once she left the prosecutors office because I just cannot see her attitude being tolerated. Why anyone agrees to go on her program is beyond me.

4. I posted a rant in legalization and activism about her hahaha

5. I posted a rant in legalization and activism about her hahaha

6. What topic can Nancy Grace discuss where she isn't annoying?

7. "As a fat and lazy person, I don't appreciate Nancy Grace accusing me of smoking pot" That made me lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. #9 SsYyNn, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    Can't stand people who talk so badly about weed when they never consumed it... Or you have those people that say, "I have consumed it once or twice so I know its effect, and I don't like them"...aka they got to high so they dont like weed anymore.

It's just so annoying to hear people claim that marijuana is going to make you do stupid shit, like when the reporter asked about smoking in your own place not bothering anyone, and Nancy acts like you're going to kill your self turning on the tv and getting some food from the frigde lmao..

I wish we could just once for all test high vs. sober. people to compare its imparing effects to alcohol because in reality, driving when your'e stoned is no problem, it's a whole nother story if your wasted..

They should just have a stoner vs drunk vs Nancy Grace race on a track and see who would win. I would love to see a stoner outperform Nancy Grace just to prove to her weed is not as impairing as all these idiots claim it to be, and if she just smoked a few times she would realize that:/

• Like Like x 1
  9. This bitch said too many dumb things too quote, but let's go with lethargic and lazy.. Bitch, look at yourself, you look like your pushing a couple bills.. Hopefully i dont gain another 100 lbs when as i cheif this bowl.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389304418.454376.jpg

10. this thread needs more dead babies in florida

11. The news media has no comprehension of functioning intoxication. To them "everyone else" are all violent raging pcp zombies 

• Like Like x 1
  12. "weed makes you put your baby in the microwave" -bullshit