Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

namrons top ten for today!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Ah the most annoying for me: what are the different prices of weed? how good is this weed? WHAT STRAIN IS THIS WEED? (aaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

2. Holy shit, I'm cracking up. How 'bout this one:

Hey guys, here's a pic of my new piece!

*Posts picture of shit pipe*

Hits like a fuggin' champ!!!

or...

Homemade bongs!!

What do you make your bongs out of? I use a 12 foot ladder connected to an entire mile of aluminum foil, and I use molten lava for bong water.

3. 6. bONGs SUCK! the water absorbs all your THC! smoke blunts!!

5. I'm simultaneously smoking a bong, pissing for my P.O, and typing this message? What can I do? If I drink a gallon of bleach will I pass?

4. No, just get some formula 420 from your local headshop!

3. Where can I hide the weed in my room? kthxbye!

2. hey i'm new to the city post pics of your pieces!!

#1. Hey, I'm officer Billy McBluntHash 420 Herbsmoke 420!! Post pics of your plants in front of your house! Show your address! Smoke hella bluntz in NorCal!!!

4. My response to questions like "Will bleach make me pass a drug test?"

YES, IT WILL. But you have to drink a whole gallon of it without stopping. Drano does the trick too, as does gasoline.

5. can i get high off candy?

6. just because you 'load' your bong doesnt mean you can actually 'shoot' people with it

7. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111# I'm dying of laughter!!!

8. LOL..i love you guys.

9. wwaaaaaahahhaa!! yay crit! man this better not jinx anything!!

nucan!
    where did nucan ever get off to...?!!

10. MY COOCHIE COHORT!!

howdy do?

i just knocked out a sub and im fixin to have a bowl for desert
    and im tired of the frakking rain.

11. and ya,all forgot the classic black lighjt and will pissing on my plants help questions ,lol.

12. 6 5 an 3

everyone knows its the badger lumps...

13. my sides hurt, can i go home now ???

14. This is serious. I heard once that if you dip your hands in bleach and pee through them you can pass a drug test. I don't know if this is true or not, but I told a friend of mine about it...and what did he go and do? HE DRANK THE BLEACH!!! I'm suprised he didn't die.