Naming Your Lighters?

Discussion in 'General' started by Grimmace, Jan 13, 2009.

1. So me and my buddies name all of our lighters just like a piece, bowl, etc. I was just wondering if anyone else out there names theirs and what not and maybe give you fellow smokers a new idea. We usually name them based on their color/design after a famous person/thing or cartoon characters. here are some of mine

Purple- Grimmace(after the mcdonalds guy, hence the name)
    Red- Woody Woodpecker
    Blue- Grover
    White- Lambchop
    White- Frosty

2. i have a blue Bic lighter. had it for awhile, still alive!

his name is Seemore.

3. Nice names. but whyyyyy would you name a fucking later. or a fucking bowl. or a fucking bong. or a pipe. i just don't see the point. the fuck.

4. Haha, the thought has never even crossed my mind to name my lighters.

5. idk it just seems like something fun to do while smoking lol
    and now that the thought has crossed your mind are you going to start?

6. i dont think ive ever had a lighter more then a week, in my whole life. i just buy 1 for a buck every few days
    now that i think about...i probably spent over 2 grand on lighters in my smoking day...i should really start to save those fuckers

7. I call him... "The Lighter." :cool:

8. hahaha lol great name

9. lighters dont stick around long enough to be named for me

everybody swipes lighters by accident

10. Oh wow what a small world, thats what I call my lighter also!

I dont name any of my smoking utensils

11. He is saying its something to do while smoking.... like the Frosty one is one of my former lighters.... lol we dont know why but its just something we do

12. I know know if i've ever held onto a lighter long enough to name it.

13. Sorry but... Well that's excessive, naming lighters. If you need to identify a specific lighter use its color and specify if it's a mini (Blue mini, Orange, Jewel-Osco, Tie-dye etc.)

I was in a circle Sunday night though where everyone had the same Jewel-Osco lighter. I was like "Oh bro is this your lighter? I got the same kind" and then another guy was like "Oh is that a Jewel-Osco lighter?" and pulled one out of his pocket, he hadn't used it the whole session, and we had like four of them! :laughing:

14. I name all my lighters, all my grinders, all my socks, and all the little cellophane baggies i keep my reefer in.