Naming my pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Qwerkytiger, May 12, 2016.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg So I just got a new pipe. My friend told me I have to give it a name, but I can't think of anything. My friends have suggested 'stargazer' and 'marble'. These don't fit my pipe at all. Please give suggestions for a name for my pipe.

2. Anal pleasure
    Cause it looks like it would fit in a butt.

• Like Like x 4
  3. It looks like a veiny penis, so I'd suggest Richard

• Like Like x 7
  4. Lmao, it does.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you struggle to find any ideas for too long, you can go ultra-generic. Like Joe or something :biggrin:

• Like Like x 3
  6. LOL Glad I'm not the only one who sees it! In pics 1 and 2 it's totally an erect penis with ball sack. OP why did you buy a penis pipe?

• Like Like x 3
  7. Captain America

• Like Like x 1
  8. If it had white in it you could name it "the patriot"

9. Yes I know it looks like a dick but it was the only one left. So I need some serious suggestions. I was told today to name it 'freedom' but I haven't decided yet. Suggestions would be very helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It was the last one left...name it The Runt.

11. Lenny the lung buster

12. Id name it after bill clinton
    (call it "slick willie" fer short)

13. Pat deez

14. Early Morning Tony

15. #15 Le_Maitre_Des_Canards, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
    Bloody Anal Tapeworm

16. Yo, only one anal joke per thread!! Haha jk

Seriously lay off

• Like Like x 1
  17. Freedong

• Like Like x 6
  18. That's it right there, OP. It combines the best of both worlds, 'merica and penises.

• Like Like x 5
  19. In younger days I liked the name "the books". What are you doing? Bout to hit the books.
    You look tired. Yeah hit the books pretty hard last night.
    Hee hee Been awhile since I named anything. Might wanna wait for a more memorable piece. I grabbed one of those at the gas station last year for like $3 No offense intended of course

• Like Like x 1