Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Names

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crankacid, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Ok so I have been browsing GC for quite some time now and where I am from (Tasmania, Australia) we don't use very many "terms" for our bud or tools. I was wondering if some1 can explain what they are please :smoke:
    Examples
    Spoon
    Bat
    Snap
    Etc....

2. #2 Jason C, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    whats up man, im from tassie too. which part you from?
    a spoon is glass pipe, with a large to medium bowl with a carb on the side.
    [​IMG]
    a snap is when you pack a little bowl and suck through the ash.

dunno what the hell a bat is though.

3. Spoon is a glass pipe that has the same shape as a spoon basically, or just a glass pipe..

A bat is sometimes a small pipe that holds a small amount of weed and is in the shape of a cigarette/bat.

A snap means basically a small hit out of a bong, just enough weed to clear usually, or pull through the cone piece.

Any others? :)

:wave::smoking:

4. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.
    Melbourne over here man. Hit us up if you need more definitions bro.

5. #5 crankacid, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Down Hobart mate haha wbu?