Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Names

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MobGod, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Can anyone help me looking for the street names for the medical I get they only are allowed to put names like this "Tauradene"

Sent From My EDGE

2. So no info for this?

Sent From My EDGE

3. black market names mean nothing...you can call "sour diesel" something else like "frankenstone" too sound cool and sell more then it would normally (hype, marketing, scam), but it will still be sour diesel

4. I know that part just trying to see what the medical name Tauradene would be like kush etc.....

Sent From My EDGE

5. "Tauradene" since that is what the breeder named it.
    if the real name won't do, then please go to the 'market' you are concerned with and ask them. [​IMG]