Names For Your Smoking Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by txbiomass, Feb 10, 2009.

1. I just got my first piece on Saturday and have yet to name it. :(

It's a metal pipe with wood inset on the shaft. I am at a loss for names! Thinkin' I need to bake and watch Lord of the Rings to name it... it seems like it needs a noble name.

2. I named my bong Beelzebubbler, might be more appropriate for a bubbler but  I guess the name works reasonably well

3. I got 2 and the first one i have ever made is called Hitler and the second is Master chief

4. I named my vaporizer Che hehe.

5. My bong is named Mister belvedere and the ash catcher that I attach to it is called Benson.  However my next bong will be called Rihana, because I'll always be hitting that XD

6. Mini-bong's name is Juanita
    Zong's name is Carlos con Pollo

7. I just got this bong two days ago and my buddy told me I had to give it a name like Billy Bong Thorton (id rather be original), what should i name it  :smoking:

8. Dude... yes... i just got this bong Saturday, too. It's a glass 18inch beaker bottom with ash catcher. And my friend told me I had to name my pieces. You sir, that is a great idea we thank you  :hello:

9. have a mini-bong named Louie... it doesn't look too harmful but it hits your ass about the same way as a louisville slugger would  :bongin:

10. I have a blue bong named Moby Dick and I picked up 1/4 OG Kush and 1/8 Sour Diesel :)

11. I named my Arizer Solo portable vap...Han Solo. :)

12. So my bongs name was "the Supertoker" (thats what my dad called it the first time he saw it, he didnt know what a bong was so he called it that) but I think after playing the last of us I have I want to rename it Ellie.

13. I call my blunts Dutch master or swisher sweets..

14. I always name my pieces from names of Titans, Gods, demons, angels, etc. 

15. The place name is stoner circle :)

I love the words and shit people come up with high haha. Makes for most of the laughs of a lot of my sessions :D 

17. Got my pipe named hydra since it has three little hold points, like the three heads. And because its blue haha. And then I got bongo the second. A small, clear, single perc bong with an ice catcher.

18. I name most of them.  My bongs, vape, and dugout/hitter don't have names, but I've got a chillum named Monterey and three pipes: Rhapsody, Moon Man, and the Crack Pipe (it's the most beautiful pipe I've ever seen in real life, but I bought it at a discount with two cracks already in it).