Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Names for getting/being high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DRG1440, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Sorry if this is a thread somewhere already, but I'm new so I have no idea. What do you and your buddies that you smoke with call it? Other than the normal things like blazing, toking, smoking, getting/being fucked up, etc.

Getting high as my friends and I call it = "Binking", "gettin' some fresh air", "champin'"

Being high = "bloody", "binked", "rocketed", "wrecked"

2. My boys and I get "zooted" when we smoke and when we want to go smoke we go "mining for gold" because we have a homemade bong out of a goldschlager bottle.

• Like Like x 1
  3. In elementary school my mate and I started burning bunnin blazing smoking toking hitting seshing ripping getting high at lunch coming back all toasted blitzed chopped baked fried flying faded up chilled high stoned trippin' buzzed fucked burnt lifted for class thats right we were the cool kids :cool:

4. Baked, cooked, toasted, ripped, wasted, high, wrecked, etc.

All personal preference and all my friends call it differently

5. as cheech and chong say ''lets get Chinese eyes''.

6. Oh yeah, red-eye-jedi is a fun one

7. Toasted and blazed are my personal favorites.

8. Hm. People around here (& me) say:

getting high = -getting bang out (this one is kinda weird, cuz it never changes even as time get on. Like you coulda smoked 5 hours ago and you'd be like "I was so bang out a few hours ago)

-baked

-zooted

-activated

-blazed

9. lifted, biffed, blipped, torched, elated, piffed, hazed.

10. High, stoned, baked, rammed, zooted, blazed, cooked, toasty/toasted. :D

11. Haha, I like that one.

12. All my friends have a personal favorite, but I'm usually a fan of fried and my little brother is a fan of zooted. It's possibly the funniest word possible when you're high. :smoke:

13. Lets eat, toke, smoke, have a session, get lifted. I'm baked high faded twisted(when drinking too)

14. Intoxicated.

15. Get medicated.

Or simply relax

16. blazed, and ripped

17. Being "gone".

18. My own creations:
    Go/going to the moon: (or any other planet of your choice) "Wanna go to the moon, man?"
    KFC (Kentucky Fried Chronic): "Hey let's go to KFC/ Kentucky Fried Chronic)
    Chinese Eyes "Hey, I got a joint, let's get Chinese eyes!"
    COD (Chronic or Dank): "Let's go play COD" (your parents/anti-weed room mates will never know)

That's all I got (for now) Have fun :smoke:

19. Toasted
    Baked
    Reef'd