Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

names dealers gave given you

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by younggrassmoker, Jan 19, 2009.

1. #1 younggrassmoker, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
    every one of my dealers give me names, like one of mine whenever im talking to him , he never use my real name but give me a made up name. he always calls me jack black. dose any of your dealers make up names for you, or do you have names for your dealer

2. no.
    they know my real name.

3. ya my guy knows my real name too he calls me that like as a nick name or somthing

4. I make up names for my dealers...But MY dealer is way to busy to be worrying about names for his customers....But thats just mine.

5. #5 Kurty, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
    lol :D

never

EDIT: Now that I have answered your question you should have to answer mine. How young are you, younggrasssmoker?

Only fucking with you.

6. Mine always call me by my first name or first initial and vice versa. We all tend to take business seriously and professionally though.

7. my people know me. but they're my people..
    i have a good business relationship with them all. :D

8. i don't think i've ever been called my name by one of them. lol

otherone is basically my best friend

and the other just calls me by my last name

9. well now he calls me by my real name ryan or my middle name walter but he used to call me little man cuz when i first bought of him i was 11(turned 18 last year)

10. sounds like ure dealer dont like u much bro haha

11. i don't think he knows my name, we aren't really on that good of a relationship. Just business. Although one time he was really baked and i hung out in his car and watched family guy that was fun :)

12. my dealer is mr paranoia from baltimore

He calls me "Black Jesus" which i find funny, being a bald white guy whos not religious and all.

He calls my friends Castro, Sessi Mama, Butch Cassidy (cassidy for short), and Kurtis-With-a-K

None of the names are even close to resembling our actual names.

I call him "Mother Superior" like the dealer in trainspotting because thats who he reminds me of.

13. nice nice i think its so funny when im talking to my guy and hell be like say to his friend "jack black is coming to pick up today" its hard to keep a straight face

14. I'm friends with all of my dealers, so obviously we use first names.

(When I spelled of, I first spelled it ove for some reason, which is weird because that actually makes the of sound, so I sub-consciously sounded it out and typed it without even realizing what was going on... weird).

15. [quote name='Blazed&Confuzed']I'm friends with all of my dealers, so obviously we use first names.

(When I spelled of, I first spelled it ove for some reason, which is weird because that actually makes the of sound, so I sub-consciously sounded it out and typed it without even realizing what was going on... weird).[/quote]

I want what you have! :smoke:

16. What I have is a perma-fried brain, I'm stone fucking sober right now :cool:.

17. ive known my dealers since i was middle school.
    were homies...rather then just a dealer.

18. Me and my guy have been doin shit for over 7 years, he calls me Z-Man or Z, its also because he is a weird guy and has been smokin way too much good shit, plus my name is Z related, which I suppose is fun when your in his position.

19. The Fed.

I used to know a guy in a decently bad area and when I would go pick up, people at his house used to mess with with me and call me a cop. I don't know why but the name stuck.

Probably just the way I dress and shit. They still call me it but nobody actualy thinks I'm a fed of course.