Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Names code names for marijuana..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adawg19, Jul 20, 2011.

1. What do you guys use for marijuana? I like to use ganja a lot. But like if you have to say let's smoke in public, how do you say it without informing everyone? Or do you not give a fuck?

2. my friends and I refer to it mostly as chronic, that evolved into the chronicles of narnia, and then eventually when we wanted to toke we'd ask if we wanted to read the chronicles of narnia, now we just ask if they wanna go read. lol.

3. I also like to say pontoon boating. I like the term reefer as well. Wanna go smoke dat reef?

4. Wanna go fishing? Or, I just got some buffalo you in?

5. Depends who I'm talking to. Someone that doesn't chief with me often it's simple.. let's go blow kill. but, a close friend is something like.. let's go sit on the moon, ready to embark?

6. we call them jokes.
    makin' jokes
    jokes and jokes and jokes....

7. Me n my friends are always making things up, nothing consistent

When needing to go pick up, we say "grocery shopping"

8. I have no idea where it came from, but my friends and I call weed "nogucci" (pronounced "no-goo-chee"). It's really fun to say while high though... hehe.

We also like to "go cook". :D

9. Its always herb or doja

10. GIRUGAMESH
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4]‪Sakura-Con 2009 Commercial‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    Occasionally gotta yell this in public places, but my friends know it means its time to go smoke. Nobody else would guess, they'd just think "wtf?"

11. I don't usually feel the need to smoke or talk about it in public. With us it's usually, Hey you wanna get high? or You guys wanna burn one? lol.

12. safety meeting.

13. Let us go combust Some cannabis

14. for the females it's...........

"hey,....ya wanna get Mary'd for a while?":p:smoke:

15. Colored pencils. Lol.

16. Crack

"yo guys wanna go smoke some crack?"

No one would ever guess :)

17. If im in a public place i usually say, lets go visit mary jane or lets go meet up with Mary. My friends usually get the hint. ^_^ If i have to be quiet or really discrete, i will usually put a peace symbol to my lips as if i was smoking a cigarette.

18. I can't remember where it came about from but I always refer to weed as 'inspiration'.
    I tell people I'm gonna get inspired or I feel very inspired and they get me. :D

19. Coffee, it's perfect.

Want to go drink some coffee?
    Recently bought some strong smelling coffee.
    Damn prices for coffee are getting higher.

20. Out here is we call smoking playing tennis, we refer to the weed as tennis balls and the place we're smoking as a tennis court and the toking tools as tennis racquets.