Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Named Strains a con?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ITNinja, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Finally got to try a dank strain, Some white Russian I picked up. Problem being ive now realized that named strains and junk arent what they are all cracked up to be, It's 100% most definitely white russian, It for dang sure sat in the bag in my living room and my neighbors thought there was a skunk outside, no joke, paranoid since then. I own Dabuddha vaporizer and I cant taste any difference than from your normal vaping taste, Now I have tried a few different strains, They all do taste different, But not really much. Is it just me?

Plus the high doesnt feel much different than normal, Just takes alot less to get me there.

2. I have a da buddha and recently tried some ak-47 and blueberry. I could definitely taste the difference and feel the difference in the intensity and type of high. I also had a very strong grapefruit strain that smelled EXACTLY like grapefruit. It was amazing. I'm currently enjoying a strain called blackberry widow which is very medicinal in taste and is very oily. Great pain reliever and I love the high this one gives. Are you sure you're using your vaporizer correctly? Where do you have the setting? I usually set mine at about 2 o'clock. :)

3. Ohhhh no dude... there is DEFINITELY a difference. Something is not right somewhere with whatcha got going on. I can prove it from personal experience.

Just last week, I brought over a quarter of some beasters and also copt me a g of some Purple Haze. After packing the vape 2 times with the beasters, I was already feeling really good. As soon as I packed the vape 1 time with the Haze, I was INSTANTLY on mars. The taste was MUCH more "purple" [the taste is hard to explain lol] and I was completely gone. The high took off like a rocket from where the beasters left off. I've also had AK-47 which rocked my world beyond human imagination [i was REALLY fucked up off that... was a very good batch too], and Super Lemon Haze [you definitely taste the difference, taste mad lemony and citrusy, but gets you really high in the end] Im tellin ya man, there is definitely a difference. If you have a LEGIT source, its DEFINITELY not a con.