Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name your top five bands you like to listen high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420zxz, Jul 22, 2011.

1. 1. Mgmt 2. Grizzly bear. 3. Any dub step lol. 4. Kid cudi. 5. Fucking pink floyed man. I'm so stone lmao.

2. 1. Red Hot Chili Peppers
    2. Pink Floyd
    3. Jimi Hendrix
    4. Bob Marley
    5. Janis Joplin

I'm obiously a 70's lover myself. But I also enjoy Wiz, Eminem, and Lil Wayne.

3. gorillaz
    massive attack
    lil wayne lmao
    the knife
    boards of canada

4. in no particular order: Kid Cudi, Angus & Julia Stone, Tame Impala, Bob Marley, Mt Eden Dubstep

some A & J Stone right now :bongin:

5. Ozric Tentacles

I know its one of those random band names that ull never give a secobd thought but for the love of god youtube them or something

6. Wiz khalia. Dubstep,kid cudi

7. Rush is fucking sweet. Check out the song 2112. I also love to listen to System of a Down, Tech N9ne, and I always love me some old Killswitch Engage or Lamb of God.

8. #8 Jokapo, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sounds like a legit band. Ill look it up.

No particular order

1) Nightwish
    2) Billy joel
    3) any reggae
    4) skrillex
    5) iron maiden

9. Bone Thugz, Pink floyd , Currenc$y , Radio Head , Tech N9ne

10. Electric Wizard, Electric Wizard, Electric Wizard, Electric Wizard, Electric Wizard.

11. #11 BikingStoner, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    Gangstarr, MGMT, Snoop Dogg, J. Cole, and Ice Cube.

12. Greatful Dead, Sublime, Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller, Long Beach Dub Allstars

13. dirty heads, rise against, pink floyd, sublime, a day to remember. and a bunch more. i love music. all of it. except Wiz Khalifa.

14. Oh yeah and kid cudi, even though thats six he has to be in there lol

15. My number one stoner album is green day's dookie
    shit be off tha chain

16. Tame Impala, Bright Eyes, Black Sabbath, Green Day's American Idiot,(The story within the concept album is awesome, I love it.) Kid Cudi, I could name so much more. I listen to so many bands.

17. How about:

Ween
    The Beatles
    Gojira
    Alice in Chains (honorable mention to Mad Season here, but they only had one album)
    Outkast

Mostly I like things that I can sing to, but I like hearing new music for the first time while high as well.

18. modest mouse the lonesome crowded west
    big l lifestyles ov da poor and dangerous
    sublime
    dinosaur jr
    del the funky homosapian
    souls of mischeif

19. Pink Floyd
    Bob Marley
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers
    God Smack
    Three Days Grace

20. 1.conejo