(NAME YOUR PAPER) Whats your fav paper and why??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ThcBay420, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Im wanting to put a top ten list for papers, please help in my quest to find the best paper in the world!!:smoking:

2. Slow burning orange zig zags are my all time favorite. Weed burns slow and evenly and taste great in orange zig zags. My only problem with em is i wish they came in a size bigger then 1and a qtr.

3. Ride on I love those thats what i grew up on smoking

4. Rizzla Blue: King size.

They're awsome becuase they're gigantic :smoking:

I can put a cardboad roach in them thats an inch long (easier to handle), and still fit more bud in than a regular sized rolly paper.

5. Bob Marley papers and Rizzla King size.
    I prefer the bob marley ones more cause of the quotes on the pack lol

6. hahaha,dude i smoked a supa salad joint with strawberry cough, og kush, the perps, and redwood kush the other day in rizzla kings the other day really nice paper good gum and no runs.

7. LOL THE OTHER DAY THE OTHER DAY im so stoned (FULL MELT)

8. I like the taste of Bob marleys bud the Seal sucks Hemp citys are like the same paper but smaller

9. Smoking brand papers(they also make Bob Marley hemp papers). I like the De Luxe kingsize, RAW classic papers, and EZ Widers.

10. I like Elements.. they are clean looking and easy to roll:)

11. lol,okay real tokeres you and the next post know some real papers i love raw, organic papers so they have a bomb taste and a great paper all around. Great gum, first lick first stick!

12. Element ultral thins are my second fav thers so thin you can see almost every detail in the herb threw the paper, plus there made from rice paper so the taste is perfect...

A PAPER TO TRY!!

13. Rizla King blue slims, or OCB Xperts. Nothing else will do.

14. OCB slim premium

[​IMG]

15. #16 BodyBuzz, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    orange zig zags or ez widers, they burn slow and even. stay away from joker brand, its like they soak them in gas.

16. Orange Box Zig Zag No. 225 ALL DAY
    RAW are also an excellent smoke

17. hrm my top pick would definitely be elements! so thin, they taste delicious, they have a run-safe paper, sugar gum, and a cool ass magnetic stay-closed pack! def #1..followed up by RAWs and then ofc the zig zag oranges have to be in there somewhere

18. #19 c0smic charlie, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    oo and plus..check out this element paper tin i got yesterday! haven't seen these made by your zig zag or ez widers yet. hah that's right..elements ftw!

:smoking:

EDIT: IN AT 4:20 BOARD TIME..HAS TO COUNT FOR SOMETHING! also- forgot to mention, element makes filters/smoking tips too (will post a pic later if any1 needs 1). i don't know of any other company that makes these

Attached Files:

19. Raw, the brown ones