Name your favorite soil

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wv-toker, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Wasup, just wnated to know everyones opinion on your favorite soil for outdoor growing...How good of results you get also...

2. Hey Everyone -

So my favorite soil to grow in and I have had great results with is:
    LAND & SEA COMPOST
    It is 100% organic compost!! Made in Rockport Maine not far from where I live. Land & Sea Compost is a great mix of Chicken, Cow, Horse mature, peat moss, leaves, grass clippings, fish waste, mussel shells, and ground up lobsters & shrimps. But best of all MJ plants thrive in this stuff!!
    [​IMG]
    Kisses -
    Hott

3. I dont know if this is the best soil but its the only thing i use ...."pro-mix BX"....it has all the ingredents that you need .....peat moss, vermiculite, perlite, lime stone...

• [​IMG]
    • Protects against over under watering.
    • Exclusive AquaCoir formula holds 33% more water than ordinary soils, and releases it to the plant's roots as needed.
    • Provides added protection during hot, dry weather.
    • Enriched with Miracle-gro plant food to get plants off to a great, beautiful start.

4. I like the look of that Land and Sea Compost. Shame I can´t get it here.
    But we all have to make the best of what we can get.

5. i like mixing up my own soils from scratch cause then they are more long lasting and pure of what u use with no chemicals like miracle grow. So anyways basicly i will just get normal, Organic, potting soil. perlite. peat moss. bag of animal manures, castings...etc. mix it all together...i dont really know what the soil is called....its just normal, not anything special about it, organic (NEVER MIRACLE GROW) soil. if you use miracle grow it will make your buds a harsh smoke!

peace
    h4

6. I can get a compost with added horseshit. To that I add sand and volcanic rock for drainage. Seems to work OK.