Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name this weed.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ViperGTS500, Jan 7, 2008.

1. First post but long time follower. Can anyone tell me the name of this weed? It smells strong and when you take just one hit of it you can feel a little buzzed.

Attached Files:

2. you can't tell what strain it is by a picture and descriptions

3. looks like some missy smelleiot

4. Lol :p

Or could it be the organic diesel or Bubble bop?

5. I have no idea why people think they can identify weed, its like posting a picture of a glass of rum on the internet and expecting people to guess what it is, you would get guesses of coke probably, and many other brown liquids, the same applies to weed, all you know is that its weed tbh

6. it's probably .........
    dank? lol strain name doesn't matter as long as it's some kill.

7. I know those that can determine what region weed comes from by eyeing it alone. I'm getting good at determining if weed is Canadian particularly BC stuff. I've traced my mids connect to NC too. So I beg to differ. Determining strain is most difficult however not impossible.

8. I want smellovision!!!1

9. looks like some sick yumyum i had a few weeks ago

10. .... in the least rude way possible, your out of your mind and that is 100% not true. plant pheno's are one in a million unless you are a psychic its 100% impossible

11. You can take an educated guess on aspects such as smell and taste, skunky, spicy ect, but this is just a picture, if the rum i talked about was in front of you the smell would instantly identify it as rum, however this is a forum, and you cant smell it or taste it, if you can tell where its from on looks alone more power to you.

12. Thats mids IMO

13. that weed is called Nuggetron...

14. no its called optimus chyme ;)

15. now that I think about it, that looks like nuggetron crossed with optimus chyme

16. holy shit its PURPLE HAZE!!!

jk, i would call it no name beasters