Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

name this strain!! picture! :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by helloimhigh, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Ok, exactly what it says. I picked up a 40 sack the other day, haven't smoked it yet, had a lil left from my last patch. But anyways, i got this big ass nug out off it and i wanna know can yall tell what kinda strain it is?? help a fellow toker out, thanx ahead for any comments :)[​IMG]

2. Looks like sour diesel to me

3. it looks like some marijuana.

4. I got some Sour Diesel that looked like that:D

5. Idk bout strain, but it looks dankay ;)

6. First of all, I feel sorry for you if the Sour D you two have smoked looked like that. No offense to the OP, I'm sure this stuff is fine, but all the Sour D I have ever had looked so good it made me salivate.

On another note, strain identification just by looking at weed is pretty much impossible (even with some of the more obvious strains it's pretty much down to a guess).

7. is this guy for real. unless ur magic you aint gonna identify it..... *facepalm*

8. oh yea dawg that's some niel armstrong rocketship cheesecake kush. good shit bro :smoke:

9. Give it a name, and you found your strain. Ur friends will be jealous.

10. thats that strain with all the thc in it but the name slipped my mind

11. lol your good bro, i don't take no offense to any comments, but yeah it is some good stuff, that pic doesn't even do it justice, the smell is ahhhhhmazing :) but yeah i pretty much knew that you couldn't tell the strain, i was just hoping someone had one that looked similar to this to give me a direction ha, but yeah thanx guys!!

12. Looks like Cannabis Sativa

13. looks like that fluffy soft amonia smelling sh1t,,,bad manicure job though.

14. Looks like a sativa to me. Can't tell much more from such a blurry photo.

How does it smell? Sometimes that is a decent indicator too

15. looks like "obama fart" cheers man, i'm jealous

16. To me it doesn't really look that good at all?
    It's like the generic weed you'd buy from whatever dealer around here...wouldn't even have a strain name.
    But hey, maybe things are different over there, to me it looks like, whatever.

17. I may be wrong but I think that is some weed right there son.

18. That's the stain called light green bean it has a really nutty and aromatic flavor.

19. That bud looks like it needed a better trim, I'd be pissed if that's what I bought but that's just me. If I'm gonna buy buds then I want buds, not leaves.

20. Thats oregano man. Send that shit to me :D