Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name These Buds Pleese

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by southsidevillain, Jun 17, 2013.

1. i live in florida i know the names my dealers hav eused but i wanna kno what all this ganj really is

Attached Files:

2. No one is going to be able to tell you a strain name. The physical look varies even between harvests of the same strain.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Imma name the first one Charlie. :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  4. mids

• Like Like x 1
  5. No matter how many people try and post this same thing it always ends in the same answer. There is none. I have seen grandaddy purp that is green and green crack that is purple!

Your best bet is to just name them yourself or just accept that it is all weed and that nobody will ever, no matter how much they know about reefer, be able to give you an accurate strain name based off a pic.

• Like Like x 1