Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

name the strain??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by destroya, Feb 13, 2014.

1. hey guys , ive been growin this babies for like 4 and a half months , this were bag seeds of some good stuff i bought sometime ago but i dont know actually the strain or type. So i would like to hear some opinions on the strain. this are 2 plants. Quite similar but different caracteristics. The first 2 pictures are the same plant, one with flash and without. Then the next 3 pictures are the other plant. This is my secong grow ever. The first one was smokable but not like this one promises to be. As of today i already harvested the plants, now they are drying.

thnx in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Sacocker nelly OG, placed 2nd in the southeast asian cannabis cup 2.5 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. can you elaborate? 

thnx 

4. One of the plants possibly looks like a Sativa, due to the tall upper growth in the 4th pic.

5. Skunk-kush cross...  :confused_2:

6. Call it Costanza but pronounce it like the 'by Mennen' jingle.

Looks tasty

7. thnx. the shorter plant had the better smell, sweet-pungent with a little citrus. The tallest one smelled more pine - green like. the tase needs to improve as i think i didnt flushed very well . 

8. Sorry I honestly don't have any idea what those are but just wanted to say that they're beautiful! Good work!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. One of the plants possibly looks like a Sativa, due to the tall upper growth in the 4th pic. [​IMG]